michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I can't really judge someone because of who they date.

Compared to the Mc and his harem sure, she's a bitch. Looking at it without bias all she's done is say a few hurtful words about Jaime and hit someone that confronted her. Both pretty common things.

It looks worse because all the MC's girls practically have halo's while hers is more of a hula hoop around her waist.

I think she has a bitchy side to her but I think there is more to her than that,

I'd let her in Ava's harem anyway. I don't mind a bit of rough.
Well maybe Willow has a reason to be a bitch but she showing prime bully material rite there

And i for one dislike bullies and always stand against that

And Willow hit someone yes and why becaus someone was brave enough to confront the bully Willow

Feel like willow and that nephew are made for eachother both bully material :cautious:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It looks worse because all the MC's girls practically have halo's while hers is more of a hula hoop around her waist.
You're certainly not wrong about this. Perceived (or actual) flaws are much more visible when placed next to "perfection", perceived or otherwise.

But, even if what she did isn't technically that bad, doing something like insulting someone you don't even know anything about for no apparent reason is just childish and bitchy. (still haven't played Day 4 so I can't speak to any new issues)

Well obviously. You like Quinn. Quinn likes tazing people in the neck. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well to be fair there are a lot more movies being f.cked by sjw .... terminator
Not sure about that.

The original Terminator was all Sarah Connor being a badass. Terminator 2 was Sarah Connor being a badass.

Sarah Connor Chronicles was Sarah Connor and Cameron being badasses.

Kinda always had women at the front of that. I can't say Dark Fate has gone the SJW route, it was enjoyable unlike the shitty ones between 2 and this. Clearly going full SJW ruined a lot of movies but I don't this went in any direction it hasn't already.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You're certainly not wrong about this. Perceived (or actual) flaws are much more visible when placed next to "perfection", perceived or otherwise.

But, even if what she did isn't technically that bad, doing something like insulting someone you don't even know anything about for no apparent reason is just childish and bitchy. (still haven't played Day 4 so I can't speak to any new issues)

Well obviously. You like Quinn. Quinn likes tazing people in the neck. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah for a minute I forgot that about Quinn lol I gues Willow and Quinn are equally bad :LOL: That tazing hurt like a mf :LOL:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

I think she has a bitchy side to her but I think there is more to her than that,

i mean fair we have seen very little to her and i am basing most of my hate off of her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. well see maby somthing will crop up that will make me forgive and love her.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not sure about that.

The original Terminator was all Sarah Connor being a badass. Terminator 2 was Sarah Connor being a badass.

Sarah Connor Chronicles was Sarah Connor and Cameron being badasses.

Kinda always had women at the front of that. I can't say Dark Fate has gone the SJW route, it was enjoyable unlike the shitty ones between 2 and this. Clearly going full SJW ruined a lot of movies but I don't this went in any direction it hasn't already.
So charlies angels is gud too caus still had 3 women like in all those movies and tv show before ? ;)

That was pure sjw all over it

But ok maybe terminator was not fully sjw but still had a lot of sjw moments in it

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The original Terminator was all Sarah Connor being a badass
Eh...was it though? She spent most of that movie terrified and running away. And completely rightfully so. I'd do the same if I had an unstoppable robot after me. But unless you count not giving up and waiting for death, the most "badass" thing she did in T1 was patching up Kyle's arm and pushing a button to activate a mechanical press to crush the terminator and finally "kill" it.

Now, in T2 and beyond (I haven't seen the newest movie so I have no idea about that one), yeah, there's no question Sarah Connor is not to be fucked with.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Eh...was it though? She spent most of that movie terrified and running away. And completely rightfully so. I'd do the same if I had an unstoppable robot after me. But unless you count not giving up and waiting for death, the most "badass" thing she did in T1 was patching up Kyle's arm and pushing a button to activate a mechanical press to crush the terminator and finally "kill" it.

Now, in T2 and beyond (I haven't seen the newest movie so I have no idea about that one), yeah, there's no question Sarah Connor is not to be fucked with.
Have to agree there Sarah connor is not to be fucked with in that movie.. And I have no problem with female leads in a movie I support it.

But these new movies were they put in all this sjw crap has to stop its getting ridiculous all the movies getting infected with that sjw crap :cautious:

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

idk just she in general she gives me a dont get involved vibe.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Still far more badass than I would have been finding out a killer machine from the future wanted me dead.

I'd be under my bed in a puddle of my own piss and tears crying for my mummy.

So charlies angels is gud too caus still had 3 women like in all those movies and tv show before ? ;)

That was pure sjw all over it

But ok maybe terminator was not fully sjw but still had a lot of sjw moments in it
Charlies Angel's was never good to start with. Cheesy and camp movies you can switch your brain off too but they were hardly classics like the Terminator movies.

That, like Ghostbusters, wasn't shit because women. It was shit because it was a shit movie. Nothing could have made either of those movies good. The scripts, casting, acting and CGI was so bad in Ghostbusters no amount of alcohol could make it enjoyable, I know, me and my twinsy tried. We drank a lot, it was still shit.

Dark Fate was a decent movie. I don't think it pushed an agenda other than than any it's already pushed. Mankind can be bad, are we worth saving, women with shotguns are hot, Terminators are cool, some sequels should never be made (looking at you Salvation) and Summer Glau is hot when she's serious looking .... indeed I would .... being around you lot is turning me into a perv.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Still far more badass than I would have been finding out a killer machine from the future wanted me dead.

Charlies Angel's was never good to start with. Cheesy and camp movies you can switch your brain off too but they were hardly classics like the Terminator movies.

That, like Ghostbusters, wasn't shit because women. It was shit because it was a shit movie. Nothing could have made either of those movies good. The scripts, casting, acting and CGI was so bad in Ghostbusters no amount of alcohol could make it enjoyable, I know, me and my twinsy tried. We drank a lot, it was still shit.

Dark Fate was a decent movie. I don't think it pushed an agenda other than than any it's already pushed. Mankind can be bad, are we worth saving, women with shotguns are hot, Terminators are cool, some sequels should never be made (looking at you Salvation) and Summer Glau is hot when she's serious looking .... indeed I would .... being around you lot is turning me into a perv.
Lets just agree to disagree ;) caus it be meaningless to keep on with this (y)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there any other way?

Normally for games with multiple girls i'd have multiple saves but there isn't any other routes besides Jaime and Shauna so I may as well sow the MC's oats and spread that baby gravy around.
I mean there could be some choices made...

But if the question is sex, the answer is not only yes, but but do you want a side of kids with that.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Cant wait for day 5 of this game with the tryouts very curious about that still a long ways out but will be gud too actually do some basketball stuff again :unsure:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Lets just agree to disagree ;) caus it be meaningless to keep on with this (y)
:LOL:...michael1984 glad you're trying to stop it before it get's crazy I like you guy's but if it keep up I would have to side with Avaron1974 us girl's need to stick up for each other.
Cant wait for day 5 of this game with the tryouts very curious about that still a long ways out but will be gud too actually do some basketball stuff again :unsure:
Right, it's driving me crazy I like to know how BrainDrop is going to drop the basketball stuff, maybe just an choice scene in every scene to get the outcome of an win or loss then again he did say that the outcome of an win or loss also plays on the decision's we made with the team member's on our team.:unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
:LOL:...michael1984 glad you're trying to stop it before it get's crazy I like you guy's but if it keep up I would have to side with Avaron1974 us girl's need to stick up for each other.

Right, it's driving me crazy I like to know how BrainDrop is going to drop the basketball stuff, maybe just an choice scene in every scene to get the outcome of an win or loss then again he did say that the outcome of an win or loss also plays on the decision's we made with the team member's on our team.:unsure:
Well I was not looking for a heated debate truly I was not... And yeah no hard feelings lol I know girls have to stand together ;)

And yes the dev mentioned it being choice based in the game as well as before the game meaning perhaps before the game we have some say in the plan for the game maybe :unsure: And in the game probally choices on who to pass the ball too and so on.

But I am curious how many new players we get out that tryout session and if we can get rid of some others aka ryder :unsure:

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Heh, that's one of the things that make that movie so good. It's actually pretty realistic if you can get around the killer machine from the future part. You have this totally unstoppable enemy and nothing you do works. Your only choice is running. Like I said, I'd be doing the exact same thing once I realized shooting it and running it over with dump trucks and shit had basically ZERO effect.

Summer Glau is hot when she's serious looking .... indeed I would .... being around you lot is turning me into a perv.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The nurse gives you a error if chosen to fuck her, how to fix
The script calls for the movie '2005fx.webm' to be played, but only '2005.webm' and '2005f.webm' exist in the decompiled images folder. The former is already used during the scene, the latter is not, which is the error. The simplest fix is to copy '2005f.webm' into the games/images file and rename it to '2005fx.webm'. This assumes that you do as I did, copy the whole 'WVM-0.4.5-pc' file into a separate folder. Then use UnRen to decompile the '.rpa' files.

You can also ignore the error safely. It's just a faster version of the previous movie.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Have to say Damian probally wont be my best friend anymore after I take his girl of him :LOL: but yeah this time have to pass over the bro code :p Jasmine too fire :love:
Cmon, he never was your best friend. That'd be Shauna / Shaun-A.

I do wonder how "stealing" (I mean, to be honest he's the one fucking it up) Jasmine will affect the basketball team and winning games. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes