jish55

Nov 23, 2017
For me kimmy was that curveball she changed around 180 degrees and I actually understand her now and in a gud way
Yeah, I was a bit worried why she was pissed at us, but when we found out, I was like "huh... yeah, I'd be pissed at mc too if that happened." Though once we talk to her and explain what's up, I think she may start to forgive mc since it wasn't his fault and he had no idea. I would also offer her a room since it's only fair with what all happened.

Come to think of it, based on how MCs inviting a lot of girls to stay at the house, we may need to build more rooms in the basement at this point, because no way in hell the house has that many rooms.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
As for Kimmy, it's not the MC's problem what happened to her.

Begs the question, how good is she if not 1 single person bothers to mention her?
also i guess begs the question if she is the reason for the scandal that happened, it could be just because she was a female star.

Reactions: michael1984

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I dunno...I agree with you on the others, but I think Harp would be worth the risk.
It's not drama for me.

Harp mentions she hasn't been the best of mothers and Nat says Harp cried herself to sleep. I kinda want them both to be happy but have a feeling things could go bad for them both if they both dated MC. I want them to be happy not risk them falling out.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, I was a bit worried why she was pissed at us, but when we found out, I was like "huh... yeah, I'd be pissed at mc too if that happened." Though once we talk to her and explain what's up, I think she may start to forgive mc since it wasn't his fault and he had no idea. I would also offer her a room since it's only fair with what all happened.

Come to think of it, based on how MCs inviting a lot of girls to stay at the house, we may need to build more rooms in the basement at this point, because no way in hell the house has that many rooms.
Yes exactly my point that what changed my opinion about kimmy as well I would be very pissed too if that happend to me

And im sure she gonna stay with us in the house as well after a while when we talk things out with her..

Well i already told the dev to give us a extra house on this tread lol we need alot of livingspace with all these damn girls.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's not drama for me.

Harp mentions she hasn't been the best of mothers and Nat says Harp cried herself to sleep. I kinda want them both to be happy but have a feeling things could go bad for them both if they both dated MC. I want them to be happy not risk them falling out.
Mmm, ok I see your point there. You're right, that would be pretty bad.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yes exactly my point that what changed my opinion about kimmy as well I would be very pissed too if that happend to me

And im sure she gonna stay with us in the house as well after a while when we talk things out with her..

Well i already told the dev to give us a extra house on this tread lol we need alot of livingspace with all these damn girls.
If anything, the principle is becoming the biggest douche in the game, even more so than his nephew for pulling that shit on Kimmy. If anything, my new goal in this game is to get that asshole fired because so far, he's tried to get rid of coach Harp even though she was doing the best she could with what she had, and then did that to Kimmy and gave everything Kimmy had to MC. To me, that's just a dick move and shows me he's a terrible human being.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean its not hard to figure out who Ryker is people witout spoiling anything tho just pay attention to all the signs ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If anything, the principle is becoming the biggest douche in the game, even more so than his nephew for pulling that shit on Kimmy. If anything, my new goal in this game is to get that asshole fired because so far, he's tried to get rid of coach Harp even though she was doing the best she could with what she had, and then did that to Kimmy and gave everything Kimmy had to MC. To me, that's just a dick move and shows me he's a terrible human being.
Well to be fair ever since the beginning with the Elizabeth thing that he pulled on us.. That already made me suspicious and it only got crazier after that... So definatly need to find a way out from under his control. Charles definatly a crazy guy...

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes