Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think it'll be an issue. I don't see a universe where Harp goes behind her little girl's back. Harp wants Nat to be happy, which in turn will make her happy. She also knows about your alternate lifestyle due to the kiss in Day 4. Sex isn't the first thing on Harp's mind either I imagine, so it'll all work out in the end, it just might take a little while.
Remember all this is new to Nat. It only takes her to start getting possesive over the MC and see him cuddled up with her mother and then she hates her mom and you've torn a family apart just becauise you wanted sex.

I just think some relationships are too risky.

Harp and Nat, Kimmy, Willow, Jasmine, Emiko and Zoe. Those are the ones i'm probably going to avoid getting involved with.

Maybe more depending how the pregnancy business reveal goes with the other girls. If any of them don't accept it then they will be gone too.

Also the sex tape.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For me Emiko and zoe are growing on me so they might become harem members but need to see a little more from them

Kimmy so far changed my opinion of her as well so she might be invited too it depends on a talk with her

Harper and Natalie will be difficult but wont be impossible also depends on a few factors not yet known so have to wait and see

If it will be a choice it will be Harper for me since natalie changed her hair and looks a bit different that made her fall down on my favorite list a lot.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Well, if you use UnRen to view the script, you can make saves at every 'danger' point where certain variables are set. Keep a log of those saves. That way if something goes wrong, it is reversible, and Fast Forward is a great tool.
i feel like for the most part its pretty clear which choices are major and which arent given the context of conversations at the time.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Remember all this is new to Nat. It only takes her to start getting possesive over the MC and see him cuddled up with her mother and then she hates her mom and you've torn a family apart just becauise you wanted sex.
That's all entirely possible, though I don't think Braindrop will add that much drama to a fairly tame game. It's also entirely possible Nat's so naive that she doesn't think anything of it, or not naive at all and is just happy her mom is with someone that loves her for who she is. Nat might be the "outside" one that needs to be brought into the harem in that case, though I don't see her mom joining the harem with Nat currently fawning so hard over the MC.

I think the pregnancy ladies have a much bigger potential to rock the boat than Nat+Harp. Obviously MC is "helping" these ladies, but they could easily get help from someone else. I'm not sure what Jaime will think of the situation, much less Shauna.

In summary, I think you're more safe going for both Nat and Harp than you are sleeping around with the pregnancy gang as things stand right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why didn't you just take a screenshot of the "Salad"/"Chicken" choice of this very game?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i feel like for the most part its pretty clear which choices are major and which arent given the context of conversations at the time.
Oh, that's clear enough. But take Damien, for instance. There are many choices that could affect your relationship with him. So if he does something that causes you to lose the game, how do you know which one it was, without reading the script?

Going back and making changes to all relevant choices might take forever, especially if there are two or more choices involved. And you wouldn't know if your 'fix' might have unintended consequences with other NPCs.

Sometimes I wonder if, in some games, it wouldn't be better for me to wait until the game is completed, so I could check each variable to the end-of-game. But, I'm too impatient to do that. :LOL: Besides, then I would be turning the game into a kinetic novel.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Why didn't you just take a screenshot of the "Salad"/"Chicken" choice of this very game?
Honestly, I'm not sure.

The reason I happen to have a screenshot of that other game and the doughnuts is because that's like the ONLY choice that one offers that doesn't affect its convoluted ass decision tree in some way.

Like seriously, you sit down next to a girl in your first class at school on Day 1, she asks to borrow a pen. Depending on your decision you either do or don't meet like 6 different fucking girls. It's ridiculous.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think the pregnancy ladies have a much bigger potential to rock the boat than Nat+Harp. Obviously MC is "helping" these ladies, but they could easily get help from someone else. I'm not sure what Jaime will think of the situation, much less Shauna.
They could however these women are specifically requesting MC. Might as well profit off of it. View it as business not pleasure even though it's kinda both lol

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Honestly, I'm not sure.

The reason I happen to have a screenshot of that other game and the doughnuts is because that's like the ONLY choice that one offers that doesn't affect its convoluted ass decision tree in some way.

Like seriously, you sit down next to a girl in your first class at school on Day 1, she asks to borrow a pen. Depending on your decision you either do or don't meet like 6 different fucking girls. It's ridiculous.
What's the name of that game? I think it's one that I decided not to play for that very reason, and considered waiting until it was completed, so I would have some semblance of a chance to wend my way through the maze. But, although I know I made a note of it, I don't remember the name.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What's the name of that game? I think it's one that I decided not to play for that very reason, and considered waiting until it was completed, so I would have some semblance of a chance to wend my way through the maze. But, although I know I made a note of it, I don't remember the name.
Element 174

It's one of the few games I wouldn't even consider playing without a walkthrough, that's how bad it is. And of course it (the walkthrough) hasn't been updated in like 4 versions. :LOL:

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
As my memory is really (really) bad I will wait for the full release so the routes don't get mixed in my head. This is not something I usually do because of my lack time to play, sometimes I do it (replay) just to get new scenes when the game has a gallery in the menu, but as this game has a story that I am particularly interested in and has a nice pace (history progress) so I will do it later. Thanks for the sugestion :D.

Also I'm feeling tempted to join the Cult too, but all those girls have something special... damn
One trick I use to separate routes in a game is to start route 1 saving on pages 1,2,3 ect. And then save on pages 9,8,7 for the 2nd route. Just a possible solution to keep things from getting mixed up. easier to remember front is route one and back is route 2 vs which save is which on the same page.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Element 174

It's one of the few games I wouldn't even consider playing without a walkthrough, that's how bad it is. And of course it (the walkthrough) hasn't been updated in like 4 versions. :LOL:
I'm not gonna bother with that game without an updated walkthrough. It's variety of scenes and branches is comparable to GGGB

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Element 174

That's the one! Here are my notes on that game:
"beautiful models; good renders; very well written; looks interesting, but the multiplicity of meaningful choices means that a walkthrough or even a spreadsheet will be needed, even with the script in hand
NOTE: Walkthrough provided for v0.11, but still confusing. Might want to wait until completion of game to find best path of many
"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Element 174

I usually really hate playing games with a walkthrough first time. Second time fine in case I missed something.

Element 174 is just so contrived you need a walkthrough or you coulld miss the girl you wanted because 1 choice affects something 3 updates later or the decision to lend a pen or ignore someone shuts down some routes and opens others.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well atleast you picked one of the classier 'cest animes out there as the source.
MC was a total fucking moron though (nothing new there I suppose). Dumped his amazing girlfriend just so he COULDN'T bang his sister. Like, come on man, you've sacrificed basically everything, exposed yourself as a pervert to society as a whole and you KNEW all along you weren't even going to do the deed?

2-bodyfloor.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why would emiko and zoe be risky?
Not all of them are risky, some of them I just want to avoid.

Emiko's okay but she seems like she could be a bit clingy. Plus she keeps getting herself in deeper shit with Willow. It's one thing to stand up to a bully if you can back up your words, if not avoid them. She can't back up her words.

Zoe just looks like she's going to be more trouble than she's worth.

She got very pushy with the Liz thing and started getting snappy. I just don't like her character.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes