The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
so... what preference are for? like music volume/sound volume/voice volume? just wondering,but i have played game with this engine,yet they have music background and stuff,and 1 more,does this game have galery or not? to replay scene from the game ty
There tons of other games on here that have audio settings coded but no actual audio it's not exactly rare. Second no this game doesn't have a built in gallery. I believe scrappy DID make a gallery "mod" but it hasn't been updated to work with the "work in progress" versions of day 4 that have been leaked someone did try to update it but they just ended up breaking it I think

Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
let's make it trio of angels-add Sandra from Haley's Story.
There is already a Trio.:cautious: The Petite Trio Goddesses. If you wanna bring in another choco honey then its a triple chocolate fondue. Not a Trio. Also Camila is to spicy to be an Angel nor is what she is doing together with Quinn anything but angel like..

• Sad

ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
There tons of other games on here that have audio settings coded but no actual audio it's not exactly rare. Second no this game doesn't have a built in gallery. I believe scrappy DID make a gallery "mod" but it hasn't been updated to work with the "work in progress" versions of day 4 that have been leaked someone did try to update it but they just ended up breaking it I think
ok ty for the answer i salute

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Least I paid them proper respect calling them "The Petite Holy Trinity" when i added a link to their fan sig to my collective post
PHT :unsure: Sounds like a hot sickness :love: but that be insulting. TBH Rainn doesnt really fit into the Holy category. She looks like a 333 (only half evil) side of things. Still good girl but with a bit of flare and spunk.;) But she is one of the Petite Goddesses. :sneaky: ALL HAIL THE PETITE GODDESSES.

• Haha

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Bailey, Em and Rainn are the Petite Goddesses from the start, also charles and nephew are demon maggots crawling around, while willow is a weed that needs to be removed. Just cause willow looks pretty like a flower doesnt make her a flower.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bailey, Em and Rainn are the Petite Goddesses from the start, also charles and nephew are demon maggots crawling around, while willow is a weed that needs to be removed. Just cause willow looks pretty like a flower doesnt make her a flower.
I agree with the nephew and Charles statement they definatlly need a beatdown

Willow is definatly at least someone who needs to be put down by someone maybe Elizabeth she has the size like willow so maybe a fight between them :LOL:

I luv bailey and emiko is kindda cute recently too but that rainn character don't get me wrong she cool with her personality but just the look of her character the eyes and the hair kindda off putting for me but thats just my opinion.. i will be friends with her she definatly a cool girl for sure just not in my harem

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I luv bailey and emiko is kindda cute recently too but that rainn character don't get me wrong she cool with her personality but just the look of her character the eyes and the hair kindda off putting for me but thats just my opinion.. i will be friends with her she definatly a cool girl for sure just not in my harem
Whats wrong with her hair?! :unsure: Her hair fits her perfectly. And her eyes isnt off putting but it is kinda freaky. Its somewhat murky or foggy to say atleast. But thats what gives her, her charms.;) She is like the naughty type of the Petite Goddesses. and the Petite-ist with those sexy perky lil breasts of hers.:sneaky: Defo Harem material.(y) Also you insult and wound me for even talking about dividing the Petite Trinity Goddesses.:cry:

• Haha

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Whats wrong with her hair?! :unsure: Her hair fits her perfectly. And her eyes isnt off putting but it is kinda freaky. Its somewhat murky or foggy to say atleast. But thats what gives her, her charms.;) She is like the naughty type of the Petite Goddesses. and the Petite-ist with those sexy perky lil breasts of hers.:sneaky: Defo Harem material.(y) Also you insult and wound me for even talking about dividing the Petite Trinity Goddesses.:cry:
Hey I am just saying my opinion ;) i told u she definatly cool like a friend so dont worry:LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Hey I am just saying my opinion ;) i told u she definatly cool like a friend so dont worry:LOL:
Thats still talking about dividing the Petite Goddesses. Ya cant FZ one of the Goddesses. They come as a package. Its like telling someone to keep the $10mil cash while you keep the $20mil mansion. Ya gonna suffer with land tax cause ya wont be able to afford it since you gave away the $10mil cash known as Rainn.

• Haha

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thats still talking about dividing the Petite Goddesses. Ya cant FZ one of the Goddesses. They come as a package. Its like telling someone to keep the $10mil cash while you keep the $20mil mansion. Ya gonna suffer with land tax cause ya wont be able to afford it since you gave away the $10mil cash known as Rainn.
Well that's just how its gonna be bruh :LOL: So deal with it :LOL: runs away looking for a hiding place :ROFLMAO:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well that's just how its gonna be bruh :LOL: So deal with it :LOL: runs away looking for a hiding place :ROFLMAO:
Keep your silly fantasies, Goddess Bailey and Em will never accept your proposal of FZing Goddess Rainn. And ya better hide. FZ the Perky Petite Goddess, the nerve of that notion. :cautious:

• Haha

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Eh, the trio can go sit in a corner while I worship the thicc women then, if they don't want to be divided.
Thats all fine with me. ;) You either take the Petite Trinity Goddesses or you dont. They make the Trinity Triangle, ya cant take out a corner and still expect it to be a Trinity Triangle.

• Thinking Face
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes