mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
This game feels like bioware with its choice system

2 Options
Cum: Cum in next frame
Try to hold out: Cum in next frame

:unsure:

Hopefully the choices will hold more weight
I believe in one of the scenes, if you hold out (and yes, cum in the next scene) she cums as well. So it is not exactly a "no difference" type of choice. As you said I don't know the implications, but maybe it makes her happier later, and something else happens down the road.

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
I know the nephew already is trying to get with the Ginger but i have a bad feeling his gonna try something with the other girls his Gf did say we owe her and him

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
PHT :unsure: Sounds like a hot sickness :love: but that be insulting. TBH Rainn doesnt really fit into the Holy category. She looks like a 333 (only half evil) side of things. Still good girl but with a bit of flare and spunk.;) But she is one of the Petite Goddesses. :sneaky: ALL HAIL THE PETITE GODDESSES.
I'll call them whatever i want :p You should consider yerself lucky i'm letting you co-opt Bailey to begin with

Slave Bailey: You tell em Daddy

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I'll call them whatever i want :p You should consider yerself lucky i'm letting you co-opt Bailey to begin with

Slave Bailey: You tell em Daddy
Co-opt Bailey :unsure: Bailey still top. Goddess Rainn is Goddess Bailey's best friend so it is a given and a must to take Goddess Rainn as well whether you like her alot (like me) or not. Also Goddess Rainn and Em doesnt have any major screen time so thats the only reason Goddess Bailey still top. So yeah cant decided yet if they are on equal footing with Goddess Bailey. But i still stand to my word. PETITE TRINITY GODDESSES OR NO GODDESS AT ALL. BANZAI TO PETITE TRINITY GODDESSES. BANZAI TO GODDESS BAILEY, EMIKO AND RAINN:LOL::love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man,fanbases for games here are pretty scary.We have more than enough "confrontations" about how game X is better than game Y.Or that game Z is a complete trash.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes