The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Co-opt Bailey :unsure: Bailey still top. Goddess Rainn is Goddess Bailey's best friend so it is a given and a must to take Goddess Rainn as well whether you like her alot (like me) or not. Also Goddess Rainn and Em doesnt have any major screen time so thats the only reason Goddess Bailey still top. So yeah cant decided yet if they are on equal footing with Goddess Bailey. But i still stand to my word. PETITE TRINITY GODDESSES OR NO GODDESS AT ALL. BANZAI TO PETITE TRINITY GODDESSES. BANZAI TO GODDESS BAILEY, EMIKO AND RAINN:LOL::love:
Well I suppose if Christianity and Judaism can share Jesus we can share Bailey :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
:unsure: :cautious: :unsure: I aint sharing spiritual love with no Christianity and Judaism. Thats like saying we should share the love we have for the Petite Trinity Goddesses with Quinn and Willow.
Let me phrase it another way....... I as High Priest of The Cult of Bailey am willing to consider the Petite Trinity an offically recognized sister sect therefore we can both worship The Goddess Bailey in harmony

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
lol i thought id go a no shauna run so i picked trans on her so i could stay away. then jamie forces me into a relationship even though i clearly say im not interested to shauna :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Let me phrase it another way....... I as High Priest of The Cult of Bailey am willing to consider the Petite Trinity an offically recognized sister sect therefore we can both worship The Goddess Bailey in harmony
Trinity is a triangle sign. Bailey is at top while Emiko and Rainn are at the bottom corners, Thus Petite Trinity Goddesses. No room for others and no way of removing one of them. Otherwise it will break the Trinity Force of Petite. Thus a person cant worship just Goddess Bailey alone. If you take them as Goddess sisters. Bailey is the oldest and most respected, Em and Rainn are the younger sisters who are also highly respected. While your main Deity is Goddess Bailey, Im a poor soul that revere all three as my Goddess. Thus i thank you for your rephrase and praise be to the Petite Trinity Goddesses.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There tons of other games on here that have audio settings coded but no actual audio it's not exactly rare. Second no this game doesn't have a built in gallery. I believe scrappy DID make a gallery "mod" but it hasn't been updated to work with the "work in progress" versions of day 4 that have been leaked someone did try to update it but they just ended up breaking it I think
If there is no audio those really ought to be disabled though, it's just good form. That a lot of people don't doesn't change that.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Man,fanbases for games here are pretty scary.We have more than enough "confrontations" about how game X is better than game Y.Or that game Z is a complete trash.
Its how society works, just look at religion and politics, you get a group going, they'll swarm to a specific ideology and demonize the others for not following their specific views. Sometimes it's hilarious to watch/read, especially when you try to remain impartial about things.

Reactions: crugh2112 and mpror

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Its how society works, just look at religion and politics, you get a group going, they'll swarm to a specific ideology and demonize the others for not following their specific views. Sometimes it's hilarious to watch/read, especially when you try to remain impartial about things.
i like to think that for the most part a lot of us are not all that serious about it, but when you have a free roam forum with pretty easy access to postings you get people of all kinds.

Reactions: michael1984

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This game is worse than Sisterly Lust women are fauning over this MC like what the fuq every single women he meets this is sad not every women wants a man no matter how rich or good looking he is some people just wont like or want you just cause they don't. I hate NTR content but this game is making me hurl so bad that I'm begging Dev to throw some NTR in this and not just the subtle kind either pure Forced Hardcore NTR.
Hello to the gents that gave me facepalm for my lovely comment but I noticed that only the new members gave me a like it goes without saying who has an obsession with these games and choose to live in their fantasies. I began knowing about these games from Acting Lessons and I'll never adapt to majority of these kinks it's never been my thing and never will be I will always voice my opinion accordingly same as everyone else do. Let me be totally honest I am not into any sort of kinks I enjoy subtle games with good stories and some comedy the moment things begin to go bat shat crazy it's a no go for me, I'm not trying to down put anyone for what they like but I will always express my thoughts about certain things especially if I begin to enjoy it then DEV throws a curve ball for $$ definitely I will rant.Theres a lot of Devs that don't even enjoy creating certain content but $$ makes him either because he or she gets greedy or their only getting by staying to the norm. But I congratulate the few Devs that stick to their guns and no matter what they will not produce certain things I tip my hat to you. I had high Hope's for this game thought it was going to have a great story like Being a Dik but so far all I see is every women MC meets wants to screw him no build up to it at all oh God how pathetic is that and I'm being forced into something with Moms Boss after I rejected her advances and some how she apparently has an all seeing eye and knows everything and trying to manipulate the MC to screw his mom God I hope I have a choice with that.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ahhh ok well someone did say the talk could be about her being Bi or maybe since you can have fun with others she might want to try it too
That would be BS because you had no choice but to follow the story but I would sooooo enjoy it cause it would be just the kind of NTR desperately needed for this game even though I :mad: at NTR but this game needs it badly.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I had high Hope's for this game thought it was going to have a great story like Being a Dik but so far all I see is every women MC meets wants to screw him no build up to it at all oh God how pathetic is that and I'm being forced into something with Moms Boss after I rejected her advances and some how she apparently has an all seeing eye and knows everything and trying to manipulate the MC to screw his mom God I hope I have a choice with that.
literally every girl has had a choice to either have or not have a relationship with them outside of jamie, i think you might be on the wrong game forum bud, also quoting your own post a day later to continue spewing whatever it is you are doing is a little over the top.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Hello to the gents that gave me facepalm for my lovely comment but I noticed that only the new members gave me a like it goes without saying who has an obsession with these games and choose to live in their fantasies. I began knowing about these games from Acting Lessons and I'll never adapt to majority of these kinks it's never been my thing and never will be I will always voice my opinion accordingly same as everyone else do. Let me be totally honest I am not into any sort of kinks I enjoy subtle games with good stories and some comedy the moment things begin to go bat shat crazy it's a no go for me, I'm not trying to down put anyone for what they like but I will always express my thoughts about certain things especially if I begin to enjoy it then DEV throws a curve ball for $$ definitely I will rant.Theres a lot of Devs that don't even enjoy creating certain content but $$ makes him either because he or she gets greedy or their only getting by staying to the norm. But I congratulate the few Devs that stick to their guns and no matter what they will not produce certain things I tip my hat to you. I had high Hope's for this game thought it was going to have a great story like Being a Dik but so far all I see is every women MC meets wants to screw him no build up to it at all oh God how pathetic is that and I'm being forced into something with Moms Boss after I rejected her advances and some how she apparently has an all seeing eye and knows everything and trying to manipulate the MC to screw his mom God I hope I have a choice with that.
You opinion is given and you opinion is forgotten. All i get from this post of yours is a sad person that thinks its about them. Braindrop is not DPC nor is DPC Braindrop. So assuming all of them are the same is on you for having that stupid idea in the first place. Bad mouthing Braindrop just cause you assumptions and expectations of the game were misguided by your, I can only assume with an obsession with games like BaD. I never bad mouth devs that i believe made a crappy game. I see a game, i download, i try, i delete if it is trash in my opinion. If i enjoy it then comment on it. If there is something that mightve been done better, i comment my suggestive opinion. If you had any respect what so ever you wouldve just gone to another games forum that you enjoy and talk about that game instead of coming here and spewing shit that no one really cares about. You dont like the game so what go find another. It is really not that hard. Yet instead you comment about your trash opinions while disrespecting Braindrop and their work, for what just to get some attention?! Is that the reason? Pathetic if you ask me. Yes im am disrespectful. I will be to anyone that wants to badmouth any person, be they artists, devs or w/e that actually tries to make something enjoyable.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes