ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
To me facepalms are only reserved for really ignorant post

and the thing about badik and wvm they are separate games all together but wont mind some colabaration between those two devs could be fun :unsure:

I do think the bailey and the cult getting out of hand a bit

I mean just that I don't make rainn al love interest I get flak come one :ROFLMAO: I still said rainn is a good friend to have :unsure:
Well ya not a faithful disciple of PTG. so what you think is good is up to you. I the found member of PTG im a pure devotee of the 3 Goddesses. Then there is the sect known as the CoB or otherwise know as Cult of Bailey. Who hail all Goddesses, but devote themselves to their primal deity Goddess Bailey.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well ya not a faithful disciple of PTG. so what you think is good is up to you. I the found member of PTG im a pure devotee of the 3 Goddesses. Then there is the sect known as the CoB or otherwise know as Cult of Bailey. Who hail all Goddesses, but devote themselves to their primal deity Goddess Bailey.
Hey man no problems with that I respect u to do ur thing ;) Just saying my opinion And my opinion is just I like bailey and emiko as a love interest and rainn so far is a friend to me maybe later on she impress me to make me change my mind :unsure:

But it dont mean i disrespect the people that are cult followers... But getting a bit out of hand tho :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZeroTao

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just to be clear PTG is a sect of CoB not the other way around we have seniority by a month :) Seondly I don't dictate what is or isn't heretical or blasphemous when it comes to the Trinity so you don't get to do it when it comes to the leader of MonoBaileyism we ARE supposed to be existing in harmony after all

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Just to be clear PTG is a sect of CoB not the other way around we have seniority by a month :) Seondly I don't dictate what is or isn't heretical or blasphemous when it comes to the Trinity so you don't get to do it when it comes to the leader of MonoBaileyism we ARE supposed to be existing in harmony after all
We are existing in harmony. Second PTG never agreed to being a sect or branch of CoB. We are of different of Faiths/Sects. You believe in the PTG but you dont devote yourself to them. You devote yourself to only one of the Goddesses. And lastly what you decided how to run your cult, doesnt mean we approve of your practices. We believe Bailey is a Goddess, even a clone of Goddess Bailey will still get the full devotion and respect she deserves. And by calling a clone of the Goddess a slave is blasphemous to our ears.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am gonna leave Bailey and emiko alone this cult shit getting crazy :ROFLMAO: just caus I don't make rainn a li:(

Luckily jasmine and shauna and Jamie and veronica and harper and liz and Nathalie will console me :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I wonder what game is?

It seems that he has a template that every developer must follow. As soon as a developer includes anything that doesn't adhere to that template, he leaps to the thread to bitch and moan.

As far as him actually liking DrPinkCake's writing, the overwhelming majority of his posts over there have been complaints. Here's his latest in its entirety: "All I want for Christmas us to spit in Maya and Jill face more Maya dirty cumdumpster liar, Jill broke my heart but atleast she's honest." That earned him a couple of facepalms, no likes.

Then in Haley's Story, after a tedious tome [much too long to repost here] about wanting a mod to prevent incest, he followed up with this gem: "I was totally avoiding Haley didn't want no incest and I agree with you the game is called Haley's Story this incest stuff had no business in this game especially since Dev said at start game will not have incest put patreons forced him. The game could've been great without it I've read several comments alot of people complaining about how they preferred incest didn't happen and they are the same ones that wanted it, this game was not meant for incest a lil harmless flirting between siblings because the sister is a irresponsible manipulative selfish backstabbing whore. She did this as a teenager and now as an adult she's doing it to her brother. All she cares about us herself. " This post earned him 6 facepalms, no likes.

By the way, his claim that the developer promised no incest in the game is not only ridiculous, it is a complete and utter lie.

ALL HAIL laflare82, THE FACEPALM KING OF F95!
He also got the shit facepalmed out of him when he tried to claim that Incest was "added" to Midlife Crisis when it had been in from the start hidden behind a variable. Dunno how many he got becuz it appears that post got deleted lol I was only able to find my response to it

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Goddess Bailey: Sister Raven ?

Yes my Goddess do you need anything ?

Goddess Bailey: Why can't they work in harmony ?....the cult and the trinity ?

I don't know my Goddess, maybe because they are men my goddess.

Goddess Bailey: What make's you think that ?

Because men don't just think with there head my Goddess...most of the thinking is between there leg's.

Goddess Bailey: MMMMM...do go on Sister Raven.

Will my Goddess, you and the rest of the goddesses that make up the trinity are beautiful my Goddess the men can't help themselves.

Goddess Bailey: I just wish they stop acting like animal's in work in harmony...I believe my fellow goddess sister's will agree..by the way is my bath ready ?

Yes my goddess the bath is ready.

Goddess Bailey: Good come Sister Raven I allow you to bathe with me...(Goddess Bailey place hand on sister Raven face)

Yes my Goddess, with pleasure!!!(blush)

Goddess Bailey: I must be clean for our High Priest..remember tho in his presence you must address me as Slave Bailey.

I do my Goddess, you remember what happen last time I forgot....(blush)

Goddess Bailey: Indeed I do..(bit down on lip)...(hard ass grip on Sister Raven)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
are you saying shauna isn't female because she has a dick? you realize they take that very negatively?
Well I dont mind really I just don't see them as actual female if they have a dick does it make me a bad person perhaps in sjw vieuws

Don't really mean I don't respect them to do their own thing if they wanna have a make over into a woman I say go ahead ;)

Just don't make me vieuw them as female caus that's impossible ;)

Now actually female Shauna has my vote ;)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes