michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is it me or does this sound like what i think it does? High Priest Krypt Angel, does this sound to you as well, like an assumption that we of PTG and CoB are one and the same?! :unsure:
Well to be fair u the only one giving me flak for not making rainn a love interest like I am trying to do with bailey and emiko so far

And just getting a bit annoying to have a war of words over that for many pages

So yes im gonna back off it caus its getting ridiculous ;)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hey, don't lump me in with em. same person, either way.
like i said-i have seen a few in passing that look good and i could call them she-look up a youtuber i found at random-miss London-you'll see what i mean. while i don't buy into a lot of what i hear from them-i can't really see London as a guy.

Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well to be fair u the only one giving me flak for not making rainn a love interest like I am trying to do with bailey and emiko so far

And just getting a bit annoying to have a war of words over that for many pages

So yes im gonna back off it caus its getting ridiculous ;)
This poor soul ask your humble forgiveness, we meant no disrespect towards your decision to fully devote yourself to Goddess Bailey and Emiko. We do request however that you address them with the utmost respect they deserve in our presence.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
like i said-i have seen a few in passing that look good and i could call them she-look up a youtuber i found at random-miss londen-you'll see what i mean. while i don't buy into a lot of what i hear from them-i can't really see londen as a guy.
Yeah like I said I seen plenty of good looking trans that may look the part...

But u cant change ur sex I mean sure u can cut ur dick off and make something that resembles a vagina

But at the end of the day u still a guy imo

Do u have to agree with me no ofcourse not everyone has their own opinion on it

And don't get me wrong either im not saying I hate those kind of people I respect them and their wishes and need for wanting to be that way. And I can totally see their side of vieuw about it.

Damn this getting out of hand what we even talking about :(

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

But u cant change ur sex I mean sure u can cut ur dick off and make something that resembles a vagina

And don't get me wrong either im not saying I hate those kind of people I respect them and their wishes and need for wanting to be that way. And I can totally see their side of vieuw about it.

Not really. If you born a man and you get rid of what makes you a man to become a woman. In the end your an IT (no not Pennywise). You are something yet nothing. Your no man no woman.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not really. If you born a man and you get rid of what makes you a man to become a woman. In the end your an IT (no not Pennywise). You are something yet nothing. Your no man no woman.
Yeah I noticed that too people that make up multiple gender things :cautious:

For me it is simple either man or woman

Just for example we see trans people participate in female sports dominating the females in the sports I mean wtf :cautious: U cant tell me its fair :cautious:

But like I said this getting out of control lets get back to the game ok (y)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Jeez Boy's I'm sitting here trying to understand what you guy's are talking about....can you guys get on an better subject like about WVM.

Hope you had an good Thanksgiving BrainDrop.:)

Reactions: Braindrop

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

just saying that in a game-it doesn't bother me. in rl-i have seen some that act and look like women. that's all.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah I noticed that too people that make up multiple gender things :cautious:

For me it is simple either man or woman

Just for example we see trans people participate in female sports dominating the females in the sports I mean wtf :cautious: U cant tell me its fair :cautious:

But like I said this getting out of control lets get back to the game ok (y)
to be fair, it was kinda your fault.

• Thinking Face

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I do like the look of Jasmine more and more too bad she is with Damian caus she definatly some girl that I would like to have in the harem.

Hope in day 5 we get to see some more of veronica too she very hot imo specially in the workout outfit :love:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is it me or does this sound like what i think it does? High Priest Krypt Angel, does this sound to you as well, like an assumption that we of PTG and CoB are one and the same?! :unsure:
Honestly man me and the others have our fun with the cult shit and everyone seem to find it mildly amusing but yer taking it waaay too seriously at this point and and straight up scaring people lol I suggest daialing back a bit before it gets you in trouble

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Praise be the the Almighty Creator. This humble servant whole heartedly agrees, Harem Cult is what we all call home. But forgive my rudeness, our devotion however are for the Goddesses. We do however enjoy the company of the angels.

Reactions: Braindrop

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Honestly man me and the others have our fun with the cult shit and everyone seem to find it mildly amusing but yer taking it waaay too seriously at this point and and straight up scaring people lol I suggest daialing back a bit before it gets you in trouble
Agree I do it for amusement and to get an laugh or two from the guy's here....Tho I do love Bailey she's hot if she was real the thing's I would do to her...mmmm an girl can dream.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Hahaha damn and i was even getting into character. But its just michael getting bit jumpy with the whole devotee thing though. :LOL: Even Braindrop joined in the fun.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ALL HAIL laflare82, THE FACEPALM KING OF F95!
I don't think i've seen anyone get facepalmed as much as him.

He made a post in Where the Heart is and the last sentence in that post was "i'm sure everyone will agree with me" and it got facepalmed to hell.

Not 1 person agreed with him.

I don't think i've ever seen anyone agree with him.

If I see a post by him I know it's going to be silly.

I'm at the point now where i'm sure he's trolling, nobody can be that dumb that consistently without doing it on purpose.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hahaha damn and i was even getting into character. But its just michael getting bit jumpy with the whole devotee thing though. :LOL: Even Braindrop joined in the fun.
Well to be honest I only got that way with u tho ;) i didnt have a issue with the others that are into the cult thing

U just took it a bit over the top imo ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes