UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Goddess Bailey: Sister Raven ?

Yes my Goddess do you need anything ?

Goddess Bailey: Why can't they work in harmony ?....the cult and the trinity ?

I don't know my Goddess, maybe because they are men my goddess.

Goddess Bailey: What make's you think that ?

Because men don't just think with there head my Goddess...most of the thinking is between there leg's.

Goddess Bailey: MMMMM...do go on Sister Raven.

Will my Goddess, you and the rest of the goddesses that make up the trinity are beautiful my Goddess the men can't help themselves.

Goddess Bailey: I just wish they stop acting like animal's in work in harmony...I believe my fellow goddess sister's will agree..by the way is my bath ready ?

Yes my goddess the bath is ready.

Goddess Bailey: Good come Sister Raven I allow you to bathe with me...(Goddess Bailey place hand on sister Raven face)

Yes my Goddess, with pleasure!!!(blush)

Goddess Bailey: I must be clean for our High Priest..remember tho in his presence you must address me as Slave Bailey.

I do my Goddess, you remember what happen last time I forgot....(blush)

Goddess Bailey: Indeed I do..(bit down on lip)...(hard ass grip on Sister Raven)
*wanders from room to room with party favors for cult members*

Anyone relaxing in here want som...oh...uh, hello ladies...

*bows to Bailey*

Would either of you care for any refreshments or perhaps some extra compa...

*gets shooed away*

Right, right...I'll just leave the tray here, sorry for intruding.

*bows on his way out*
*sighs*

Oh well, maybe next time.

So far I only be facepalmed on badik by two guys who seem to just facepalm me because they cant accept the truth :ROFLMAO:
Was one of them Canto? :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

*bows to Bailey*

*gets shooed away*

*bows on his way out*
*sighs*

Was one of them Canto? :ROFLMAO:
nope lol I am pretty much never been facepalmed besides by slackster and some other dude :ROFLMAO:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019

*bows to Bailey*

*gets shooed away*

*bows on his way out*
*sighs*

Goddess Bailey...?

Goddess Bailey: Yes Sister Raven ?

Why did you shooed away one of our member's...he seem so unhappy being told to leave.

Goddess Bailey: Sister Raven, no other man can watch me bathe or touch me except the High Priest himself.

Sorry my Goddess I thought he can at least watch...(blush)

Goddess Bailey: Even if I did a load it it will do him no good.

why is that my Goddess...?

Goddess Bailey: No man can resist touching an goddess as beautiful as I....and if that happen I would have to kill him...only the High Priest may touch...feel..(mmmmm)

My goddess...?

Goddess Bailey: Sorry Sister Raven let's get back to cleaning ourselves (blush)....we are very dirty make sure to wash...lick..oops I mean clean.

Yes my Goddess....(blush)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Goddess Bailey...?

Goddess Bailey: Yes Sister Raven ?

Why did you shooed away one of our member's...he seem so unhappy being told to leave.

Goddess Bailey: Sister Raven, no other man can watch me bathe or touch me except the High Priest himself.

Sorry my Goddess I thought he can at least watch...(blush)

Goddess Bailey: Even if I did a load it it will do him no good.

why is that my Goddess...?

Goddess Bailey: No man can resist touching an goddess as beautiful as I....and if that happen I would have to kill him...only the High Priest may touch...feel..(mmmmm)

My goddess...?

Goddess Bailey: Sorry Sister Raven let's get back to cleaning ourselves (blush)....we are very dirty make sure to wash...lick..oops I mean clean.

Yes my Goddess....(blush)
*Silently watches security feed while Slave Bailey...attends to her Masters needs beneath his desk*

Slave Bailey: Sould I take care uf herf for defilink muvver?

No I'm rather enjoying this...it if it were one of the brothers....I'd do it myself....and you shouldn't talk with your mouth full kitten it's rude

Slave Bailey: *gulp* sorry Daddy *giggles*

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That would be this one:
laflare82's post
For that he received 2 likes, 1 thinking face, 2 sad faces, and 26 facepalms! One of the likes was from a new member (probably himself under a different ID).
To me facepalms are only reserved for really ignorant post

and the thing about badik and wvm they are separate games all together but wont mind some colabaration between those two devs could be fun :unsure:

I do think the bailey and the cult getting out of hand a bit

I mean just that I don't make rainn a love interest I get flak come one :ROFLMAO: I still said rainn is a good friend to have :unsure:
No idea why but recently there is way too many "members" that are posting only negative comments for the games and praise only 2-3 games.I have the feeling that there are like 10 people each one with 10+ profiles that are only here for trolling.
Just check AWAM and JOHN thread,not to mention bigger ones like MC and DMD.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I do think the bailey and the cult getting out of hand a bit

I mean just that I don't make rainn a love interest I get flak come one :ROFLMAO: I still said rainn is a good friend to have :unsure:
isn't every cult the second it starts technically out of hand, at least this one is just trying to get you to have sexy time with an internet waifu. to be fair we have all given someone shit on the girls they do not wish to romance.

Reactions: michael1984

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
No idea why but recently there is way too many "members" that are posting only negative comments for the games and praise only 2-3 games.I have the feeling that there are like 10 people each one with 10+ profiles that are only here for trolling.
Just check AWAM and JOHN thread,not to mention bigger ones like MC and DMD.
Hopefully they learn to lighting up and have an good time and remember while they are here to enjoy WVM to it's fullest and other game's a like :p....and to get an laugh out of ppl as well sometime's :whistle:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Depends on the type of cult though. But yeah some cults does have some obscure freaky deaky orgy shit going on behind closed and private doors :LOL:
Right now the outcome of an orgy won't do you guy's any good unless you guy's some how get more sister's to join the cult's:ROFLMAO:

It work for me tho :sneaky:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Is it a bad idea to have sex with the girl that Charles sends to the office? Think her name is Katie. I was going to but then when the MC mentioned Charles blackmailing him with her I chickened out. Now with Jamie saying its ok for MC to have other women Im not even sure Charles could blackmail the MC with Katie.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes