Doxxi

May 19, 2019
But that wouldn't work if Rach gets involved and sorts his house out for him, that might also get whatsherface to warm up to him a bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i could see a future scene basing itself around Charles threatening the house and you telling him to shove it

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I wouldn't be surprise at some point if Charles decide's to have someone hired/pay to ruin the MC career by breaking his leg to the point of no longer playing basketball. If blackmail doesn't work on the MC or any of his trick's to get the MC to work for him doesn't work. That's if BrainDrop decide's to take it that far in this game with Charles and MC that is.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984
May 22, 2019
I wouldn't be surprise at some point if Charles decide's to have someone hired/pay to ruin the MC career by breaking his leg to the point of no longer playing basketball. If blackmail doesn't work on the MC or any of his trick's to get the MC to work for him doesn't work. That's if BrainDrop decide's to take it that far in this game with Charles and MC that is.:unsure:
I can see it happening (lesion) with the help of some male of the basket team and/or Willow(false accusation)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem is that way he will just ruin any chance for him too.You don't just kill the golden goose.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
The problem is that way he will just ruin any chance for him too.You don't just kill the golden goose.
He most likely will if we start losing any game's (depending on the choice's we made with team mate's according to BrainDrop mention to us, that our decision's we make determining the outcome of the game's win's/lose ) making Charles think the MC is not an golden goose.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i ex

first, you gotta find someone who can take his place-someone you have influence over.........oh, shit.
That is easy to do.But he won't be the next Michael Jordan.
He most likely will if we start losing any game's (depending on the choice's we made with team mate's according to BrainDrop's mention to us that are decision's we make determining the outcome of the game's win's/lose ) making Charles think the MC is not an golden goose.
You know in the 3 game books for basketball the player can win 1/4 of the matches knowing his opponents.Like who is the best shooter,which forward is doing better in defense,how good is the center with the free throws etc.Other games you win having the best player for certain position.Some you can win witch choosing the right tactic.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Goddess Bailey: Sister Raven!!!...you seem flustered a bit did the talk with the High Priest trouble you that much ?

No Slave Bailey it didn't instead it make's me want to do it even more tho it is forbidden. *blush*

Goddess Bailey: *stern voice* Sister Raven the Mast...*ahem* High Priest isn't here, when we are alone address me as Goddess Bailey!!!

*bow* Sorry my Goddess I forgot...please forgive me or punish me.*blush*

*Goddess hand's caress Sister Raven*

Goddess Bailey: Oh...I'm going to punish you hard and if your lucky I may have the High Priest watch, you like that ?...Yes

You know I like being watch my Goddess *blush*

*Goddess hand's are soaking wet*

Goddess Bailey: Indeed I do....*starts licking her finger's*....here

*bring finger's toward's Sister Raven mouth*
*Holds Tight to Slave Bailey's leash as she struggles against it in rage*

Slave Bailey: *snarls* no no NO NO! THAT ISN'T ME BITCH! I am ALWAYS at my Daddy's side and would NEVER betray him... LEMME KILL HER DADDY PLEEEEEASE CAN I KILL HER??

OH SHIT NOT COOL RAVEN that was crossing a line! Even the mere thought of someone other than me laying hands on her is enough to trigger her to attack mode and it's gonna take me hours to get get her back to normal now :mad:

*Drags a kicking and screaming Slave Bailey back to his chambers* Thanks a lot sis

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That is easy to do.But he won't be the next Michael Jordan.

You know in the 3 game books for basketball the player can win 1/4 of the matches knowing his opponents.Like who is the best shooter,which forward is doing better in defense,how good is the center with the free throws etc.Other games you win having the best player for certain position.Some you can win witch choosing the right tactic.
i'm thinking his nephew.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If he could do what we can, he would be the one with the two huge houses and the supercar.
we can't assume he can't. if Charles just gave all that to him-people would see that as an abuse of power. we shouldn't rule anything out. where deception is involved-you can never be too sure of anything-believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
we can't assume he can't. if Charles just gave all that to him-people would see that as an abuse of power. we shouldn't rule anything out. where deception is involved-you can never be too sure of anything-believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.
i do not think someone like charles cares about an abuse of power, that is in essence what his deal with the cheerleaders is and haper seemed to know about it.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just went trough the scene with Katie then looked at the variables and there is one for fucking Katie so that puts me in the Katie might be dangerous category.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes