Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i feel like if she had any hand in it then once she relised you were laid back and pretty down to earth she would have called zoe and canceled, or had her do pretty much anything els.

i mean given what charles thinks of her at this point, it would not matter if she is okay with it or not, plus she says she does not want to spoil it, so she 100% knows what is happening.
or, she was told something different-we can only speculate. i assumed it was them doing their routine nude-not forcing statutory rape. perhaps he's just trying to discredit her.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
or, she was told something different-we can only speculate. i assumed it was them doing their routine nude-not forcing statutory rape. perhaps he's just trying to discredit her.
i mean "we can only speculate" is technically true, but i feel like her not willing to come over before its over and her saying that it probably won't be your thing leans heavily in favor of her knowing what was going to be done.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i mean "we can only speculate" is technically true, but i feel like her not willing to come over before its over and her saying that it probably won't be your thing leans heavily in favor of her knowing what was going to be done.
to be fair-we were still strangers. hell, it could've meant an orgy.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
point is-he needs someone who he can control.....we aren't that person-his nephew, on the other hand, might be.

Reactions: michael1984

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i mean... i guess it was a little strange to be giving all the new member's tik tacks, so i thought the take as many as you like sign was fine. but i did not put the bowl there.
*heads down to the lobby*

Me : "I'm going to get to the bottom of this and when I find out who..."

*sees a nearly-naked Goddess Bailey emptying 2 large Ziploc bags full of multicolored pills into the candy bowl*

Goddess Bailey : "Candies for the children!"

*Goddess Bailey notices a very stunned UUN and walks up to him, smiles, and brushes her finger down his cheek*

Goddess Bailey : "I like the heart-shaped ones!"

*Goddess Bailey saunters off wearing nothing but a thong*

*5 minutes later the enraptured cult member comes to his senses*

Me : "Wha...what just...?"
*looks around, stunned and very confused*
Me : "Huh..."

*tracks down the High Priest and pull him aside*

Me whispering : "I figured out our little mystery and how the locked door was bypassed. We're...going to have to increase our procurement budget...a lot."

*explains things*

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*heads down to the lobby*

Me : "I'm going to get to the bottom of this and when I find out who..."

*sees a nearly-naked Goddess Bailey emptying 2 large Ziploc bags full of multicolored pills into the candy bowl*

Goddess Bailey : "Candies for the children!"

*Goddess Bailey notices a very stunned UUN and walks up to him, smiles, and brushes her finger down his cheek*

Goddess Bailey : "I like the heart-shaped ones!"

*Goddess Bailey saunters off wearing nothing but a thong*

*5 minutes later the enraptured cult member comes to his senses*

Me : "Wha...what just...?"
*looks around, stunned and very confused*
Me : "Huh..."

*tracks down the High Priest and pull him aside*

Me whispering : "I figured out our little mystery and how the locked door was bypassed. We're...going to have to increase our procurement budget...a lot."

*explains things*
Huh........Well....fuck I guess she found the Ecstasy Lab at some point. Dunno why I let you talk me into keeping that on site...But I guess that does sorta explain how Raven was able to get in her pants so easily the other night our Goddess Be Rollin HARD apparently.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
how do you look at the variables for a VN game?
You can use UnRen to enable the Console and the Developer Menu in ANY Ren'Py game. The Developer Menu will give you the ability to view variables. The Console will give you the ability to change them.

If you are really ambitious, you can use UnRen to decompile '.rpa' and '.rpyc' files, so you can read, and even alter, the scripts.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You can use UnRen to enable the Console and the Developer Menu in ANY Ren'Py game. The Developer Menu will give you the ability to view variables. The Console will give you the ability to change them.

If you are really ambitious, you can use UnRen to decompile '.rpa' and '.rpyc' files, so you can read, and even alter, the scripts.
Thanks!

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes