michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say it kindda sucks the whole situation with Jasmine.. She definatly someone I would want in my harem..

But u either have to be a dik and get her off Damian making a enemy out of him :(

Or I am forced to stay on good sides with Damian and forget about Jasmine :(

Just fucked up whatever way I choose one choice possible affects the basketball games and the other choice makes me loose out on a amazing girl :(

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
OK got my saves back not all of them but some of them. Just went opened older version of the game to get the saves :LOL:

Reactions: Repuci

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Have to say it kindda sucks the whole situation with Jasmine.. She definatly someone I would want in my harem..

But u either have to be a dik and get her off Damian making a enemy out of him :(

Or I am forced to stay on good sides with Damian and forget about Jasmine :(

Just fucked up whatever way I choose one choice possible affects the basketball games and the other choice makes me loose out on a amazing girl :(
Not really. both choices have the same out come when she asks if she should break up. both choices give you the same outcome talk it out first and then break up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not really. both choices have the same out come when she asks if she should break up. both choices give you the same outcome talk it out first and then break up.
Trust me I played every outcome so fasr int his game I know all about the talk with Jasmine..

But just looking at the future.. If u do manage to break Jasmine up and Damian sees u with her in a romantic way he will be pissed off for sure so will negatively affect the basketball games for sure...

On the other side if u keep those two together Damian probally be happy.. But u the mc cant have Jasmine then or it has to be sneaky and thats basicly a dik move

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Trust me I played every outcome so fasr int his game I know all about the talk with Jasmine..

But just looking at the future.. If u do manage to break Jasmine up and Damian sees u with her in a romantic way he will be pissed off for sure so will negatively affect the basketball games for sure...

On the other side if u keep those two together Damian probally be happy.. But u the mc cant have Jasmine then or it has to be sneaky and thats basicly a dik move
We just have to wait an see but I can see that coming :unsure: but I can also see that maybe he might be ok with it if maybe he was planing on ending it with her so maybe that's why he been acting the way his been with her lately

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We just have to wait an see but I can see that coming :unsure: but I can also see that maybe he might be ok with it if maybe he was planing on ending it with her so maybe that's why he been acting the way his been with her lately
Now that be something we both can agree on there... But I am curious about what Damian is hiding if its another girl that he seeing I would gladly take Jasmine of his hands.. But what if a sick family member taking all his time away from her ?..

Either way we will probally find out in day 5

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Now that be something we both can agree on there... But I am curious about what Damian is hiding if its another girl that he seeing I would gladly take Jasmine of his hands.. But what if a sick family member taking all his time away from her ?..

im still erring on the side of him being gay. i am curious if he ties Damien doing well in games to weather or not you pursue jasmine.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

Its the reason why i have 2 saves on that. on where i told her no and the other yes.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its the reason why i have 2 saves on that. on where i told her no and the other yes.
Yeah me as well have 2 saves for each path depending how the basketball games come about regarding the relation u got with the players

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah me as well have 2 saves for each path depending how the basketball games come about regarding the relation u got with the players
Well as i said before, with the yes/no option with Jas is for the Jasmine Path. And like before both options give the same outcome except Yes gives you extra dialogue. So it can either way, although the yes option is definitely to get Jas to live with you. If she does breakup and live with you then Damien will show his true colors that is for sure. He will either be pissed and try to get her back or he will not and talk to you about taking care of her since he is pathetic to do so.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sweet give's me time to buy/break in that... :sneaky:
"Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Double Penetrator Suction Cup Dildo"

I had my eye on...*mmmmm*
WVM SPIRIT !!!!!!!
*Makes sure the security feed to Raven's Room is fully functionng* Safety is important :whistle:

Slave Bailey: Surrrre Daddy keep telling yourelf that

DOn't make me put you back in the Fuck machine for another 4 hours kitten

Slave Bailey: ooooo Promise?? :love:

May 22, 2019
im still erring on the side of him being gay. i am curious if he ties Damien doing well in games to weather or not you pursue jasmine.
That was the first thing in my mind when the fact that he's hiding something but I was like "Nah, it can't be", glad to see someone else with the same view

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes