UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hell No !!!!!! I give you an hint * my dog is missing can you help me find him ? *
Well now my curiosity demands I go play SS again (it's been a LONG time). I seem to recall something like this in the park at night...

Ugh...but the MC is such a tool. He wears fucking flip-flops when he rides his bike...

Reactions: michael1984

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Well now my curiosity demands I go play SS again (it's been a LONG time). I seem to recall something like this in the park at night...

Ugh...but the MC is such a tool. He wears fucking flip-flops when he rides his bike...
The MC is introduce to my ingame character in the gym when he talk's to Mrs. Johnson where they do yoga then the MC see's my ingame character at the park that's when I ask him if he seen my dog and the MC goes looking for my dog to return him to me.
You can also just watch it on youtube I'm pretty sure some ppl have their play though on there that would save you the trouble of replaying SS again.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
tldr, so 0.45 is the full version for pc? i dont see any new renders after 25.11
Trying so hard not to be rude but it's in colourful letters in the very first page, the post you have to go to when downloading the game...

The current build (Day1-4 v0.4.5) is incomplete and does not feature a mac version. Please wait till the 5th of December for the usual full release.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I think of continuing with my novel ive been writing for a few months now. So hard to decide on what path to take. Cant decide if i need to take a more dark path or more of a lighter less violent path. And then while i was playing games like WVM, AL, BaD and BaRS i was thinking of putting some adult content as well. But for that i might need help from the devs like Braindrop, DPC and others. Mostly since they know more how to do it. :unsure:

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Actually I'm asking myself why the MC is in need of Money, I mean since this update the money income does make more sense since, well everyone who played the current build should know what I mean. Will there be anything else which we need money for in the future? :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Actually I'm asking myself why the MC is in need of Money, I mean since this update the money income does make more sense since, well everyone who played the current build should know what I mean. Will there be anything else which we need money for in the future? :)
Well MC was going to go there with Shauna and Jaime to live in the dorms. So they didnt really needed money and they were going to live in a house afterwards together with Azel so also no need for money. Then came Charles with his scheming, give MC 2 houses one already furnished and stacked with food, with the assumption that they can bill everything they get to the school, thus again no need for money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm gonna say nothing or it would sound like i'd be bragging about being in 2 games as full characters, a Goddess in another, a strapon in one and getting a cameo coming up.

But I wouldn't brag about anything like that.
I kinda like the version of you in Allison but the Goddess version in Archon can go fuck herself still a lil pissed at her for dream cucking me with my own harem :cautious:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes