ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
And probably again no need for money, at least thats what will happen probably. But we will see I don't think that money will find its way into the game, maybe later but I do not think so, I am still curious though.
Yeah but its not like he will have to worry about it since he is going to work for his house and necessities. So in a way he is working to afford his lifestyle. Even if no money is involved.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Strapon in the last update of Retrieving the past was lovingly nicknamed the Avatron for me.

I don't know if that's because they like me or when they finish talking to me they think "she's a dick" and thus the Ava fake cock was born.
next thing you know, in some game's ending a toddler with red hair on her head will be munching carpets..

but going back to WVM, I'm surprised it's possible to keep up the pace and quality of those updates

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Strapon in the last update of Retrieving the past was lovingly nicknamed the Avatron for me.

I don't know if that's because they like me or when they finish talking to me they think "she's a dick" and thus the Ava fake cock was born.
Imagine the message they'd be trying to send when yer next cameo is Ava: The Butt Plug

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
does the day 1-4 have an APK/IOS? im still waiting it to covert to mobile file or is there already had one just not post it yet?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I feel like those of us who've waited until the full Day 4 comes out deserve like a special badge or star (maybe even like a special cookie) because every time I come back here it's always tempting to play the incremental updates for all of its sexy goodness... but... I shall continue my wait and watch for that glorious day of full Day 4 action.

1575395874699.png

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

You guys excited for Thursday? ;)

Everything is going well and we're still on track for Day 4 final to release Thursday.
I've been trying to release before 12pm est but I'm probably going to release this one around 8pm est.
The reason for that is that I want to make sure everything is good to go since it is the final version and want to allot some extra time to help ensure that it is.

An update on goals:
This Monday I purchased every component to my animation pc. All parts are set to deliver Wed/Thur so expect an updated "Where is the money going?" post on Friday. :)

Thanks guys! Love you. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I'm super glad I haven't touched this 0.4.5 version and I decided to wait and I have tried to not be in this thread cause I kinda bumped into a few spoilers without being tagged

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Trust me I played every outcome so fasr int his game I know all about the talk with Jasmine..

But just looking at the future.. If u do manage to break Jasmine up and Damian sees u with her in a romantic way he will be pissed off for sure so will negatively affect the basketball games for sure...

On the other side if u keep those two together Damian probally be happy.. But u the mc cant have Jasmine then or it has to be sneaky and thats basicly a dik move
i don't think jasmine'll be happy staying with him.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I feel like those of us who've waited until the full Day 4 comes out deserve like a special badge or star (maybe even like a special cookie) because every time I come back here it's always tempting to play the incremental updates
(Special Cookie)
raw.gif

True it's hard to wait for the full day 4 release temptation an bitch...:cautious:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes