michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I will accept nothing less than he managed the find the cure for all forms of cancer as a valid excuse for neglecting sweet jasmine :)
I feel u on that... He better have a real good reason otherwise its fair game on sweet Jasmine :p

But something just tells me it will be a good reason caus we already have too many antagonist so far dont need damian to be a bad person now as well.

But just in case made multiple saves so have my bases coverd for any outcome on that situation. :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I feel u on that... He better have a real good reason otherwise its fair game on sweet Jasmine :p

But something just tells me it will be a good reason caus we already have too many antagonist so far dont need damian to be a bad person now as well.

But just in case made multiple saves so have my bases coverd for any outcome on that situation. :)
Jasmine after busting into a sorority house : "Damien! I know you're here somewhere you asshole! I got a text from one of the other cheerleaders saying she saw you walking up the driveway! Show yourself! Damien!"

Random sorority THOT : "Hey, who the hell are you? What are you doing here screaming your head off?"

Jasmine : "I'm looking for Damien! My supposed boyfriend! I know he's here somewhere!"

Random THOT : "I have no idea who you're talking about..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Jasmine after busting into a sorority house : "Damien! I know you're here somewhere you asshole! I got a text from one of the other cheerleaders saying she saw you walking up the driveway! Show yourself! Damien!"

Random sorority THOT : "Hey, who the hell are you? What are you doing here screaming your head off?"

Jasmine : "I'm looking for Damien! My supposed boyfriend! I know he's here somewhere!"

That was legendary sir my hat is off to u :LOL:

But on a serious note that could happen …. the way u said it...

Then again I don't see any girl do that yet altho its still early in the story so everything possible..

The best bet on a girl capable and willing to fuck with that situation is Willow she probally doing something with Damian I mean who else fits that bill so far :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I think I had the video that screen cap comes from in my spank bank before my old HDD went tits up on me :censored:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah jasmine so far is looking mighty fine to me my problem is since she still with Damian I don't want it to negatively affect the basketball aspect.

But she looking so cute tho she has that same cuteness I feel in bailey

I do hope we can have Jasmine down the road tho :unsure: I mean we can basicly but that be messing things up with Damian

And with the 3 antagonist we already have that's too much problems already don't need a fourth person we having trouble against :LOL:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah jasmine so far is looking mighty fine to me my problem is since she still with Damian I don't want it to negatively affect the basketball aspect.

I do hope we can have Jasmine down the road tho :unsure: I mean we can basicly but that be messing things up with Damian

And with the 3 antagonist we already have that's too much problems already don't need a fourth person we having trouble against :LOL:
I think that's why MC isn't really trying much with her, even when I flirted with her and chose the break up option, it was mc being nice, flirty, but saying for her to see what happens and see if it can be fixed. To me, this means MC won't be at fault since he didn't push her to break up with Damian, and when she basically tells MC she doesn't care what he thinks anymore, we may see the two split soon, giving us our time to start dating her, which to me, is awesome since she's tied with mc's gf as best girl.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

if he is so fixated on his game that he neglected her in the first place i doubt he would let losing her to us effect it. Fucking up intentionally to spite us for it would be stupid of him because it would fuck up his future prospects as much as ours

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think that's why MC isn't really trying much with her, even when I flirted with her and chose the break up option, it was mc being nice, flirty, but saying for her to see what happens and see if it can be fixed. To me, this means MC won't be at fault since he didn't push her to break up with Damian, and when she basically tells MC she doesn't care what he thinks anymore, we may see the two split soon, giving us our time to start dating her, which to me, is awesome since she's tied with mc's gf as best girl.
I see ur point I mean your rite with all of that...

altho even if Jasmine splits up with Damian on her own terms... I don't see Damian being cool with us if he sees us with her like maybe a short time later... lol I am sure he be pissed with that and then again u be in trouble basketball side of things...

But i gues we need to wait and see probally see it either this coming update or new year episode 5 one... :unsure:

Very curious to find out how it all playing out

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
Does any one else have the bug where when you sleep with the purple hair girl in the new 2 house the games crashes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
if he is so fixated on his game that he neglected her in the first place i doubt he would let losing her to us effect it. Fucking up intentionally to spite us for it would be stupid of him because it would fuck up his future prospects as much as ours
Well I agree with ur point as well... But its a game anything can happen in games... Will have to wait and see how the dev gonna work this angle...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

eh, i'm used to fighting at all sides.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It's been suggested a number of times that he might be gay; mad theory but what if he the first person he's cheating on Jasmine with is Ryker and the reason he's been so toxic up until now is he's been unable to come out for whatever reason. MC helping come to terms with who he is allows him and Damien to be together publicly and lets you pursue Jasmine guilt free while also loosening Charles' grip on you.
I mean sure might be possible.. But don't see that happening... But if it do happen it would be for the best...

That gay thing would be one of the better exuses Damian could have to get out that whole mess he in with Jasmine

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes