ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Guys,just read Lord of The Rings:)
The update will be out before you finish the book.
Why?! i read enough on VN and anime.:ROFLMAO: And i have to read through my novel over and over to make sure it follows the story line.;) And ive seen the movie about 10 times minimum. What can i say, its a good watch.:ROFLMAO:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I am actualy surprised that there is no other boys and girls chasing her.Someone like Leah from FF.
I'll be honest, I'm glad, because we have way to many games where that's basically become a trope, where there's this one girl, normally with one of the better models, who is being pursued by another girl who becomes our rival in some way (first girl who comes to mind is another chocolate Goddess Lily).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'll be honest, I'm glad, because we have way to many games where that's basically become a trope, where there's this one girl, normally with one of the better models, who is being pursued by another girl who becomes our rival in some way (first girl who comes to mind is another chocolate Goddess Lily).
Lily from?

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
could do all of harry potter as well.
Never read Harry Potter. Not much of a reader unless its VN, anime or certain chinese kung-fu movies. Although im reading a lot now since im busy with my own novel for about 8 months. worked on it for about 6 months then i got stuck in a rut, and took a 2 month break to get some more inspiration.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I'm hyped as well, the only thing that suck's is that I'm on call with my job this week so they can call me anytime to come in day or night.:cautious: Hopefully they leave me alone tomorrow so I can enjoy the day 4 full release :love:
Well atleast you might be able to enjoy it. me on the other hand must wait 2 more days to enjoy it.:cautious:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes