K18

Apr 19, 2018
Not to add fuel to the fire, as everybody will view it differently. For Lily (from WTHI), i got the impression of her being mixed, Black and Asian.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i been trying to get into BD's head with suggestions for clients at the knock-em-up-agency..suggesting famous hot dames..lets get this ball rolling :p i went with Belle and Emily Blunt so far (or reasonable facsimilies) heh...mindworm him folks!!!!!
if I'm gonna mindworm him about anything it'd be to release the update at noon like always and not at 8 pm when I prolly won't even be home lol

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
drunken glowy brain moment, azel is our real mom she just died her hair, and changed her first and maiden names, after the davoourse and then followed us across the country to be friends with our dad so that she could still be a part of our lives without the responsibility.
If that were to happen, I honestly don't think I could trust her for shit anymore and would put a lot of her actions into question. It would surprise me Rachael didn't pick up on this in anyway unless she purposefully hid the fact to some degree.

Reactions: michael1984

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i been trying to get into BD's head with suggestions for clients at the knock-em-up-agency..suggesting famous hot dames..lets get this ball rolling :p i went with Belle and Emily Blunt so far (or reasonable facsimilies) heh...mindworm him folks!!!!!
Braindrop

Hmm, as we'd have to go with "older" but still fantastic looking ladies, I'd suggest Kate Beckinsale from a few years ago (she's too skinny after her divorce imo, she lost some curves) and the ridiculously sexy and apparently ageless Salma Hayek.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018
Braindrop hey i was wondering if you would be considering adding a trap to this? i know its not everyone cup of tea but i was just wondering since we do have a futa/trans love intrest.

(also if this has been said before im sorry for being a parrot)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Braindrop hey i was wondering if you would be considering adding a trap to this? i know its not everyone cup of tea but i was just wondering since we do have a futa/trans love intrest.

(also if this has been said before im sorry for being a parrot)
Uh, doesn't Penelope sort of fit the "trap" / trans bill?

Or do you mean full-on "BAM! SURPRISE PENIS IN YO FACE!" when you start to get busy with a "girl"? Cause that won't fly well with like 99% of players...

a880XwO_460s.jpg

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes