Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
i been trying to get into BD's head with suggestions for clients at the knock-em-up-agency..suggesting famous hot dames..lets get this ball rolling :p i went with Belle and Emily Blunt so far (or reasonable facsimilies) heh...mindworm him folks!!!!!
Wait, is Braindrop really looking for suggestions? If so, is BD just looking for faces (and maybe body types) or does he also accept (fictional) backstories to go with it?

P.S. I think Emily Blunt is a good suggestion.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Wait, is Braindrop really looking for suggestions? If so, is BD just looking for faces (and maybe body types) or does he also accept (fictional) backstories to go with it?

P.S. I think Emily Blunt is a good suggestion.
Am I looking for them? Not exactly.
Am I more than happy to hear any suggestions? Absolutely.:)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Braindrop hey i was wondering if you would be considering adding a trap to this? i know its not everyone cup of tea but i was just wondering since we do have a futa/trans love intrest.
I don't know if Braindrop would be into that or not. And of course 'she' would be a flat-chested girl for players who chose female Shauna, and that could cause... problems. I'd vote for it if it came to a poll though, nothing wrong with a bit of variety.

Am I looking for them? Not exactly.
Am I more than happy to hear any suggestions? Absolutely.:)
I wouldn't mind having a thicker woman as one of them. Not fat, but a bit plump. (I'm curious what pizza-girl looks like, we haven't had a clear look at her but she looks to be on the larger side)
Another possibility would be a stereotypical bimbo-looking type, with fake tits and face.
I'm curious to see what you're going to put in the polls, in any event.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Rachael fills the bimbo slot already..she's as blonde and boob'd as they come
i think pizza girl is plump....and i think emo girl is flat....i think BD is gonna cover everything..i mean..he gave Jamie ALL the child birthing hips..so surely he's gonna do every possible variation :p

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Rachael fills the bimbo slot already..she's as blonde and boob'd as they come
i think pizza girl is plump....and i think emo girl is flat....i think BD is gonna cover everything..i mean..he gave Jamie ALL the child birthing hips..so surely he's gonna do every possible variation :p
Rainn?! if so then no she is not flat, she has the perfect petite body. Short thin with small perky breasts. that in between flat chested and small breasts

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
in F95-speak anything under a c-cup is flat..this be Boobania
Not for me. Rainn breasts are small and perky. Shauna is my limit to breasts anything bigger is a no go for me. Like Liz is a no go and Rachel is a HELL NO. Reason why some games that might have a good story is a no go for me, massive tits. As they say breasts bigger than your hands are a waste.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes