wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
I play "Melody" (small tits) in a heartbeat. No issue.
I play "Man of the house" (massive tits) in a heartbeat. No issue.
Of course those who say: "Reason why some games that might have a good story is a no go for me, massive tits " have issues with "Man of the house".

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Of course those who say: "Reason why some games that might have a good story is a no go for me, massive tits " have issues with "Man of the house".
oh so its an issue to you since i dont like games where all the female characters have massive tits? Oh but guess what that still means you have an issue and i dont.

Reactions: wirelessnick

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
MoTH is one of my favorite games and at least the boobs in that aren't so huge that you wonder if the girls have adamantium spines preventing them from snapping in half plus there's sweet innocent tiny tittied Sophia to add a smidge of counter weight.

The one game I play that has thunder jugs on every girl but I over look it is "Life" because despite the biimb bods all the girls in are super smart....plus it has twincest can never go wrong with twincest

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Everyday there's someone having a pointless argument in here. We need a new cult of :)'ers.

The one game I play that has thunder jugs on every girl but I over look it is "Life" because despite the biimb bods all the girls in are super smart....plus it has twincest can never go wrong with twincest
Fasder is a cool person who puts a lot of work into "Life". I recommend the bobs as well. :)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
sly what wrong with you ppl??? 1st you wanted the MC to have a smaller cock and now you want the females to have smaller boobs??? soon this will turn into a game of gender-less characters, personally i prefer bigger boobs (not messed up fake looking ugly boobs but all natural big ones) but i think there need to be smaller sizes to make the women with the bigger boobs stand out and it would also make it look that not every boob is the same in the game...

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
withdrawal does strange things to people lol and for my part I did try to defuse it :p
Withdrawal... ...withdrawal... ...I'm without a fresh dose of Bailey and co. for 6 weeks now... ...I'm cautiously checking the thread for confirmation that the full update is out and a hero to redeem me from my suffering roughly every hour now... ...but it's tough, really tough...
Pain-6247423737_e4c9a105a0_b.jpg

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Withdrawal... ...withdrawal... ...I'm without a fresh dose of Bailey and co. for 6 weeks now... ...I'm cautiously checking the thread for confirmation that the full update is out and a hero to redeem me from my suffering roughly every hour now... ...but it's tough, really tough...
View attachment 479074
Roughly 8 hours to go. The plan is to release at exactly 8pm est. :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 479074
Hell look at me I got so desperate I went full schizo now I have full on conversations with my avatar :D

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I don't mind them as long as not every single girl in the damn game has them sadly the vast majority of the dev around here suffer from

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not a big boobies (ie DDD+ and above) fan and am glad Braindrop doesn't suffer from this syndrome either...

But.. whenever people talk about boob sizes and preferences I always think "What about the derriere? What about those heavenly bodacious and bountiful booties that look so scrumptious and delectable when a girl wears yoga pants?" "What about heinies so firm and succulent you shy your eyes away due to the shame of sudden arousal?" (yeah weird thoughts, sue me)

(I'm an ass man all day) I always think of this clip as well:

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm not a big boobies (ie DDD+ and above) fan and am glad Braindrop doesn't suffer from this syndrome either...

But.. whenever people talk about boob sizes and preferences I always think "What about the derriere? What about those heavenly bodacious and bountiful booties that look so scrumptious and delectable when a girl wears yoga pants?" "What about about heinies so firm and succulent you shy your eyes away due to the shame of sudden arousal?" (yeah weird thoughts, sue me)

(I'm an ass man all day) I always think of this clip as well:

I'm an ass man that's an advantage to being as short as I am I can stare at girls butts with relative impunity since you can't really bitchslap me for staring when yer ass is basically eye level :) I don't like em too big tho if I had to give an example jamie's ass at the end of Day 3 is basically my "goldilocks" ass not too big not too small jusssssst right :D

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I'm an ass man that's an advantage to being as short as I am I can stare at girls butts with relative impunity since you can't really bitchslap me for staring when yer ass is basically eye level :) I don't like em too big tho if I had to give an example jamie's ass at the end of Day 3 is basically my "goldilocks" ass not too big not too small jusssssst right :D
for me jasmine has the perfect ratio of TA.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Wait what? Are you dwarf?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes