WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man this is gonna be a shitty month , had to cancel my patronage this month until december 20 when my next paycheck arrives and I can afford to start it again.
kinda got used to have an update each week and now I have to wait patiently until someone uploads it here sorry Braindrop but I'll be back December 20 with bells and whistles on :D

Reactions: Braindrop

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Guys what we will do with all this time till release? Have you seen the Lighthouse?
I have to work in about 2 hours won't be home till 3 hours after the drop and worse I'll know it's there cuz I'll get a notification on my phone when the release announcement mail from patreon hits my inbox then continue to suffer :(

• Haha
Reactions: ZeroTao and ruba25

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have to work in about 2 hours won't be home till 3 hours after the drop and worse I'll know it's there cuz I'll get a notification on my phone when the release announcement mail from patreon hits my inbox then continue to suffer :(
Lucky you.I have 2-3 hour before going to sleepAnd won't be able to even see the update in another 16 hours

Reactions: ruba25

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Rachael fills the bimbo slot already..she's as blonde and boob'd as they come
i think pizza girl is plump....and i think emo girl is flat....i think BD is gonna cover everything..i mean..he gave Jamie ALL the child birthing hips..so surely he's gonna do every possible variation :p
You know, you say that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah, that's real (well..."real"), not photoshopped. :sick:
Ugh yeah, that's pretty nasty. I mean something more like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not outrageously large (I'd say smaller than some of the girls in the game), but obviously fake.

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
What time is the drop scheduled at? Just to know if I should try to wait for it tonight.

I only discovered the game recently and you tell me you have a weekly release on Patreon?

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
So your in the kinda in the same boat as me :confused:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
What time is the drop scheduled at? Just to know if I should try to wait for it tonight.

I only discovered the game recently and you tell me you have a weekly release on Patreon?
About 4 hrs left to go depending if BD is able to release on time otherwise it might take a lil bit longer. and everyone kinda have a weekly release :ROFLMAO: not just patreon cause someone uploads the weeklies.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

full day 4 drops 8pm EST Full game days are once a month (first thursday) the weekly are work in progress builds I never bother with I'd rather play the whole day in one go than in bite size pieces makes dodging spoilers a bitch tho

Reactions: Doxxi and icesun

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
Aha, yes, I've noticed your church has a particular stance about partial releases :p By the way, I'm very interested to join the order. Though a lot of girls have their own something special, Bailey was an instant favorite.

full day 4 drops 8pm EST
Will have to wait until tomorrow then.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Aha, yes, I've noticed your church has a particular stance about partial releases :p By the way, I'm very interested to join the order. Though a lot of girls have their own something special, Bailey was an instant favorite.

Will have to wait until tomorrow then.
Always willing to accept another brother (or sister never can tell round here ) into the loving embrace of the Goddess Bailey

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes