Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
My vessel is ready for the blood sacrifice.

P̷̡̜̪͙̈̾͗͛̽̽͘ ̵̡͙͚̦͎̠̲̭̲͍̥̪̺̳̔̈́̃͒͑̉̑͋͊́̆͜͝͝Ṙ̴̹̀̾̽̈́͒̄ ̷̢̭̟͎͕̬̓̊̂̚͘̚A̷̡̡͇̞̞̼͖̗̼̪̎̄̋̑̉̑͗͝ ̴̭̊̂͊̈́͂͐͗͐̔I̷̦̥͍̤̯̪̮͙̙͂́̍̅̄̐͒͑͗̽̉̊̀͜͝ ̶̨̨͇̮̪̟̥͈̱̐̊̋̀͜͝͠S̶̛̥̜̳̞̫̗̱̙͌̔̐̔ ̴̡̛͋̈̍̎͊̏͒͋̀́Ë̴̛̜̱̭̩̠́͂̍͗͐̐̅̀͌͘ ̸̧̼͚̲̪̘͓͕̙̲̲̠̺̩̽̏̑́͑͆̎̄̆͐̃̚͝͝B̶̧̢̫͖͔͍̜̈ ̵̭̜͚̫͊̓͌͜͜Ą̴̛̤̯̯̺̭̺̘̊́͗̅̂͛̏̆́͘ ̴̛͖̖̻̠͌̈́͊́͛̂͛͜͝͝I̸̢̡̲̥̼̖̪̮̭̰̼͒̅̅̓̆͐̀̽̔́̀̍͜͜͝ ̵̢̡̛͙̲̫̹͍͙̱̝̪̤̯̙̏̄̌̀͑͂̇̿͜͠L̷͍͉̘͉̭̪͙̼͊͊͑̓̀̃͌͊͌̕ ̴̛͔͎̟̠̬̳̦̞͙̏E̴̛̯͚͎͈̝͍͍̒͗̎̍͆̉̆͒ ̷̞̱̐͒̈̾̍̌͐̚Y̸̛̛̼͍̫̣͔̯͔̻̫͋̈́́̄̊̀̓

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
*Is a big tit person. Tries not to get triggered*
Uhm, can we just not even start shaming boobies? Plenty enough rabid anti-big-titty fan fopping around already.
It was wirelessnick that seemed to get triggered when i was talking about games where all females have massive jugs for tits that was a no go for me. All i said was breasts like Shauna is where i stop with size, Liz was a no go for me and Rachel a HELL NO. And then i said that there are some games that seems to have a good story but still a no go cause of massive breats.

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It was wirelessnick that seemed to get triggered when i was talking about games where all females have massive jugs for tits that was a no go for me. All i said was breasts like Shauna is where i stop with size, Liz was a no go for me and Rachel a HELL NO. And then i said that there are some games that seems to have a good story but still a no go cause of massive breats.
No worries, i just asked if we can stop ridiculing the boobs as if everything above C is a sickness or something. Taste is totally fine. I probably am the opposite of you! I start with Liz whoever she is :ROFLMAO: So sorry, but names... :geek: So anyway, me would start with GF's big sister.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Think the game is called Dark Neighborhood or dark neighbors or something. I tried it for a bit but the game put me off with all those massive jugs and the MC model looked a bit disturbing.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
No worries, i just asked if we can stop ridiculing the boobs as if everything above C is a sickness or something. Taste is totally fine. I probably am the opposite of you! I start with Liz whoever she is :ROFLMAO: So sorry, but names... :geek: So anyway, me would start with GF's big sister.
Yeah thats Liz. Elizabeth but she prefers Liz. Hers is a bit to much for me especially in size :ROFLMAO:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
sly what wrong with you ppl??? 1st you wanted the MC to have a smaller cock and now you want the females to have smaller boobs??? soon this will turn into a game of gender-less characters, personally i prefer bigger boobs (not messed up fake looking ugly boobs but all natural big ones) but i think there need to be smaller sizes to make the women with the bigger boobs stand out and it would also make it look that not every boob is the same in the game...
and i caught hell for criticizing a dev for not making the star girl a love interest.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm not a big boobies (ie DDD+ and above) fan and am glad Braindrop doesn't suffer from this syndrome either...

But.. whenever people talk about boob sizes and preferences I always think "What about the derriere? What about those heavenly bodacious and bountiful booties that look so scrumptious and delectable when a girl wears yoga pants?" "What about heinies so firm and succulent you shy your eyes away due to the shame of sudden arousal?" (yeah weird thoughts, sue me)

(I'm an ass man all day) I always think of this clip as well:

XZEh2KP.png
Dnei8NpVsAEnFZb.jpg
*Is a big tit person. Tries not to get triggered*
Uhm, can we just not even start shaming boobies? Plenty enough rabid anti-big-titty fan fopping around already.
Are you sure you don't you mean "flopping"? :sneaky:

My vessel is ready for the blood sacrifice.
This sounds decidedly unpleasant...

No! Bad! Stop it! The creator is getting annoyed. ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thunder jugs :LOL: I like that. I'm into those. But this game is good as the way it is. I wouldn't want the girls start racking two extra size all of a sudden. There is good variety here and that actually very nice thing to have regardless of my personal tastes. Variety is rare. Plus the girls are fun. Not the usually totalbitch/totalcutesydoll.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
ya, liz is about where i stop as well and only do Rachels stuff cause there are some good ones in her side venture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
despite me liking the interactions with her a lot.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
OMG this waiting now feels like an eternity. Is it me or does the time just feel extremely slow today?:unsure:

Reactions: Doxxi
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes