Doxxi

May 19, 2019
BraindropToday at 6:02 PM

Nah but fr, it may be a few minutes late. Heavily depends on my upload speed and if it's trash today or not. Doing final touches on some images and then uploading.

no we only accept exact times. see this is what happens when you do not give your isp all your money and worry about stupid things like food and shelter.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
no we only accept exact times. see this is what happens when you do not give your isp all your money and worry about stupid things like food and shelter.
I already shovel $115 at them a month :confused:
My connection is at the end of the tap though so I have a shoddy af connection.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No but i can make one real quick. Doesn't even require a pdf file you just have to follow this one simple rule.

If it moves, stick your dick in it.

Walkthrough complete.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up, although I would like to add that don't go try stick your dick in in EVERYTHING that moves, i.e. dogs or cats or birds or whatever, that's animal abuse =o

Although, if I recall, you do miss out on one small scene with Jamie if you fooled around with girls (or a certain girl) prior to her giving the green light to do so.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up, although I would like to add that don't go try stick your dick in in EVERYTHING that moves, i.e. dogs or cats or birds or whatever, that's animal abuse =o

Although, if I recall, you do miss out on one small scene with Jamie if you fooled around with girls (or a certain girl) prior to her giving the green light to do so.
Really ?

Well time to do a quick run through before the release.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes