Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I know you're joking, but I want it to be true now
Not everyone have an fetish for futanari I do:sneaky:, but each there own....now if you mean traps/trans then who know's it depend's if Braindrop decide's to add anymore trap/trans into the game but I'm pretty sure it's just going to be the two we already know in the game if you decide your best friend is an trans or female.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
FOR BRAINDROP dont read if you have not played day 4 yet. unless you don't mind spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
FOR BRAINDROP dont read if you have not played day 4 yet. unless you don't mind spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything serves a purpose. Some characters will get more attention on some updates than others. They're not in to appease anyone, they're there to serve the story.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Everything serves a purpose. Some characters will get more attention on some updates than others. They're not in to appease anyone, they're there to serve the story.
i totally get that, it just feels weird and will most likely feel less out of place when the game is a completely finished product, just some of those things feel kinda jarring in the moment to moment.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It hurts my soul when someone I like says something silly. Normally I mock people for it but now I have to try and be gentle.

It's a piracy site ... patrons dropping updates is kinda the sites reason for living ... it's what it was born to do.
Also, Braindrops been pretty active here, which gives me some hope that he's at least somewhat alright with us and okay with it being put on here.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
It hurts my soul when someone I like says something silly. Normally I mock people for it but now I have to try and be gentle.

It's a piracy site ... patrons dropping updates is kinda the sites reason for living ... it's what it was born to do.
Call it an weird moral compass on me but those I support like Braindrop and BlueCat I just don't feel right about it unless the developer's give me there ok yet I do the opposite on developer's I don't support weird right.

Avaron1974 you're someone I like as well you always put an smile on my face when I see you here nice to have another girl here beside's the guy's here plus you make me laugh alot with you're post ;)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes