Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Well, can't really go wrong with "moar redheads!", so .. keep 'em coming!

That said, anybody else think that Brainy is scary?
Other devs: "I stubbed my toe on the cupboard and my cousin's hamster was having a birthday party - so the new release will be delayed by about 8 weeks."
Braindrop: "Lost a father figure, lost data for WVM twice and had a week long cold - sorry I was late with the update by a few hours"
Like .. I don't even want to make a stupid joke here. That's downright commendable to a supererogatory degree.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Other devs: "I stubbed my toe on the cupboard and my cousin's hamster was having a birthday party - so the new release will be delayed by about 8 weeks."
Braindrop: "Lost a father figure, lost data for WVM twice and had a week long cold - sorry I was late with the update by a few hours"
Like .. I don't even want to make a stupid joke here. That's downright commendable to a supererogatory degree.
No. Like i get it, there's some people out there that do take advantage of their audience.
But people handle issues differently so while Brain is amazing i'd rather not use his good deeds to take shots at others and how they manage whatever life throws at them no matter how much i may or may not believe them at times.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

i dont want to sound like an asshole or defend some other devs that may not even be worth it, but some of those devs are truly having bad luck in their life, yea braindrop is just amazing but not all people are strong , the same not all devs can work if something serious happen in their lives.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Its gonna be really interesting if Rachel manages to talk MC/Azel into doing stuff with each other. I mean, she is technically correct. They aren't related, they love each other deeply and they think each other are attractive , so its natural that something could happen between them. They'd need to get over the "mom" and "son" stuff though.

This needs a few tag updates. masturbation, group sex, big ass, teasing, pregnancy, dating sim, MILF, POV, titfuck, lesbian, virgin, voyeurism , handjob.

ok, thats more that a few but I think I got them all.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes