Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not everyone have an fetish for futanari I do:sneaky:, but each there own....now if you mean traps/trans then who know's it depend's if Braindrop decide's to add anymore trap/trans into the game but I'm pretty sure it's just going to be the two we already know in the game if you decide your best friend is an trans or female.
please no traps.....that's way too far for me.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
:love:Jamie*Duckface*, can`t have everything my way, oh well, I'm happy that I shifted more funds to this game..... keep it up, The Brain
This game has been on my top5 (nr1) ever since his first release

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So theres me setting Azel up as the hottest "mom" figure.

Nobody can beat her, I think to myself, for pixels she's pulls off skirts far better than I do too, that afterhtought runs through my head....

Then we get a cliffhanger with a hotter mom figure .... Y U DO DIS?

Imagine how sad pixel Azel would be.

I'm already planning on cheating on her and we haven't done anything yet.

The other girls don't count, they were just sex and practice for when Azel plans to go all Lionel Ritchie ..... All Night Long baby.

Damn i've spent far too long around you lot.

One of these days i'm gonna stick a pair of golf balls in a sock and stick em down my pants so I can fake scratch my balls while coming up with this pervy shit.

I WAS A GOOD GIRL ONCE DAMMIT.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I actually feel a bit bad for Ryker.

People give him a hard time, he just wants women like the MC gets.

As such i'm willing to share some of the women with him.

I'll even film it so the whole school can see Ryker having hot steamy sex and everyone will know it.

He'd love to be the filling of a Shauna and Penelope sandwich ... he's a growing lad so they will make sure to feed him lots of creampies, he may have to take a few anally but he'll love it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes