susan4

Sep 11, 2017
aww man they update it but still dont have android/ios version welp guess we going to other ways....:confused::confused::confused:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
aww man they update it but still dont have android/ios version welp guess we going to other ways....:confused::confused::confused:
just so you know that Braindrop always releases PC,Mac and Android versions at every Release day.So either you wait until someone postes it here or someone makes a unoffical android version or you become a supporter and then you can download it from him directly.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Great update. I expected the Keyana threesome but i guess we'll have to wait. People are gonna flip if MC's sis and mom aren't a part of the harem. Even if we do get incest content, it would affect the MC's public image in a huge way.
the mcs mom is too hot to not actually have her in my harem...though it will have to be like other games do, in a incest patch to avoid patreon rules.

Flumflam

Aug 24, 2017
I wish I could wait and play this once it is all finished, but I can't stop myself from playing every patch.

There all a lot of fetishes being explored on the surface level, pregnancy being the obvious one. Incest looking very likely in the future. Futa/Trans content is something I recently discovered I could enjoy while being a straight male, and while this game alone isn't responsible, it sure has helped me explore that. I can only hope that Baileys and hopefully other girls submissive tendencies will be explored in great dominating detail in the future since powerplay/BDSM is one of my main kinks.

The dev is diligent with patches, writing and content and I'm glad he,her,it,they,Cthulhu are reaching the financial success to motivate further greatness. If I was financially able to, I would love to be able to support this dev/devteam.

Out of all the games that sprung up in 2019, this is probably my favorite and I wish the devs as much success as possible going into 2020.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Great update again. Private life comes first! Though I also hope 2020 is the best year for WVM (and you).
Keep doing what you are doing now. Positive story, potential for a lot of fetishes (if you want to go that route, which I hope you do (jamie and shauna), discovering his past and a lot of storyline with the other girls/women.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
This game is AMAZING. Huge props to the developer for a lot of reasons, but mostly these:
- Your constant updates are incredible. I don’t know how you work so quickly, but DON’T STOP!
- I love that the girls are all different and that none of them (aside of Shauna and maybe Rachael) are your prototypical “perfect girl”. All the little details that might make them a little funny looking to some make each very distinctive, cool, and realistic.
- Your writing is top-notch. I’m engaged in the story and skip NOTHING, which is rare in most of the games I play.

There are things I’m a little worried about (mostly the Rachael plot; that has the chance to get super-unrealistic quickly). And there’s some things I wouldn’t have done (I preferred Natalie 1.0’s appearance to Natalie 2.0’s by a fair margin; also the excuse for the change was pretty weak, considering she looked like a totally different person). All in all, though...this is a strong contender to be my all-time favorite by the time it’s done! Kudos, for sure!!!

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
This game quickly became one of my favorites. Story and renders are great so far. I'm not into basketball but I feel like a connected with MC. IRL I always help the girls in need. I fix their problem, guide them and to make themself feel better. The only difference between me and MC is, he is getting laid with them. Damn... real life sucks :LOL:

There are too many girls on the menu. They are beautiful and also unique looking. All main girls are interesting. I wish every main girl should be like Jamie. Because you know, sharing is caring :) For the side girls so far I adore Bailey and like Harper.

But one thing is bothering me. The relationship between Natalie and MC felt a little forced. I'm not interested in her. I'm after Harper. But it looks like we have to catch the small fish first to get the big one. So be it ;)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes