SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
i think I've replayed the Bailey kitchen scene like 6 times even made a save right before she tells you to come in so i can play it at will. Now I have something on tap to stave off withdrawal for the next month :D
I have a save before the kitchen scene too, We bow before thee GODDESS BAILEY!! Ive played this update 2 times already, Yeah I now what you mean about withdrawal!!! lol

Salaraki

Jan 15, 2018
So, great update, one of my favorite game, but a little problem though. Eden, it's me or she doesn't have a belly button? Or it's barely visible?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Braindrop
AHhhh... Worth the wait for full day 4 action (y)

Will note... I'm always wondering which one of the lovely gals in our ever expanding harem is going to be our Judas or Benedict Arnold or the Trojan Horse to crazy town...

Because there's too much estrogen and happiness here at times (which I love don't get me wrong) but someone on this love boat of ours is at least a chaotic good that's going to rub some of our entourage of beauties the wrong way.

chaotic good.JPG

magus448

May 22, 2018
The Cheater route actually has some changes with Jamie. Early in the day when she's sleeping up stairs he doesn't end up waking her up to talk. He also doesn't ejaculate as much during the sex scene with her at the gazebo. Probably because of the sex earlier with Rachel.
Seems whether or not your helping those ladies get pregnant is what defines if you have fun with Jamie. And here I though we could have it all in one playthrough.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Seems whether or not your helping those ladies get pregnant is what defines if you have fun with Jamie. And here I though we could have it all in one playthrough.
Well that's what Rachel is talking to her about at the end of the update. So the difference is going to be whether you did it behind Jamie's back or not.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Braindrop
AHhhh... Worth the wait for full day 4 action (y)

Will note... I'm always wondering which one of the lovely gals in our ever expanding harem is going to be our Judas or Benedict Arnold or the Trojan Horse to crazy town...

Because there's too much estrogen and happiness here at times (which I love don't get me wrong) but someone on this love boat of ours is at least a chaotic good that's going to rub some of our entourage of beauties the wrong way.

View attachment 479852
between Willow and Kimmy on the outside we don't need any internal drama queens

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Ok i don't know if anyone else in here knows about basketball but i was dying when i saw the Dick Barnett form of shooting lol maybe it was intentional but if it wasn't that was perfect cause that is a horrible and hilarious form of shooting lol. also i don't know if any of this info has giving like what position MC play or what is his height? Just with his height you can tell which position he plays but man that Jumpshot is still funny

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes