RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
she ain't gettin nothin back without an apology.
The MC isn't that type of person. He wants to get a long with everyone if he can. It also shows in him wanting to be a good team player as well and the way he's described by the other characters. Especially Jamie. He doesn't hold grudges.

Though he would expect Willow to apologize to Jamie before anything would happen there.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The MC isn't that type of person. He wants to get a long with everyone if he can. It also shows in him wanting to be a good team player as well and the way he's described by the other characters. Especially Jamie. He doesn't hold grudges.

Though he would expect Willow to apologize to Jamie before anything would happen there.
Apologize AND dump that rancid douche nozzle she claims to be dating :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

being a good person doesn't make a door mat.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
why ... oh why ... such a good update but still too little in content for my taste. :(
sorry @ dev. nice work you done there. be proud of yourself!!! finally another dev that knows how to make a good game.
however .. i dont like this cliffhanger ... *sigh* ... this is like waiting for christmas ... oh wait .. christmas isn´t that far ahead ... hopefully the next big content update isn´ t far behind ...

May 22, 2019
FOR BRAINDROP dont read if you have not played day 4 yet. unless you don't mind spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and about the MC sister

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You forgot The Order of the Petite Holy Trinity Bailey Emiko and Rainn.....ZeroTao would go off on another Zealous tantrum if we neglected to mention his sect
I'm shitty with names, so it's hard for me to remember a large chunk of them. I mean hell, I couldn't even add a denomination for gf because I changed her name from the original, so don't even know what to call her, but it's good to get help, to where we should post each denomination of WMV, though let us get along with each other (unless you follow the faith of Willow, in which case you can go and f right off).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The Cheater route actually has some changes with Jamie. Early in the day when she's sleeping up stairs he doesn't end up waking her up to talk. He also doesn't ejaculate as much during the sex scene with her at the gazebo. Probably because of the sex earlier with Rachel.
The first of those was in a previous update. And now that you mention the second, I don't recall seeing her eyes crossing in bliss on the second save, I hadn't noticed the cum volume.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Even though the plot gives me a sense of being just a Kinetic VN, I am thoroughly enjoying this story and editing scenes, obviously my best friend would have to be trans, I don't even care that I am missing out scenes in the female option, waste of work for Dev if you asked me, in a modern world Trans should have just been default for this game, I would have never gone for this game unless there was Trans in tags, or the option in the game itself. Hats off to Dev

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Even though the plot gives me a sense of being just a Kinetic VN, I am thoroughly enjoying this story and editing scenes, obviously my best friend would have to be trans, I don't even care that I am missing out scenes in the female option, waste of work for Dev if you asked me, in a modern world Trans should have just been default for this game, I would have never gone for this game unless there was Trans in tags, or the option in the game itself. Hats off to Dev
You aren't missing out on anything all the same scenes are there just no dick and different hole to stick it in

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes