crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
between Willow and Kimmy on the outside we don't need any internal drama queens
Ha true I was thinking about those two (though I think Kimmy won't be that much of a drama queen compared to Willow - Kimmy seems like the type that just needs a shoulder to cry on or vent real quick about her life, MC says a few nice supportive words, BOOM. Panties dropped).

Willow on the other hand...

1575652823935.png

Or if you added Zoe to the mix (she's got some Alpha dog tendencies/personality traits that don't seem like they'd play well with others).

Hell throw even Elizabeth into it (not sure if she's ready to really play nice with everyone yet).

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
I know others have said it before but don't stress yourself out Braindrop take your time no need to rush if you need to take it slow instead of the weekly updates

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
So I just finished the update and after reading the text at the end I want to congratulate Braindrop on what a trooper he is, well done getting weekly updates out consistently with everything that happened. This is quickly turning into one of my favorite game alongside Ecchi Sensei (so much that I decided to pledge :D), the characters are all charming in their own way and the models are great (probably the best eyes I've seen in a VN) :)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes