armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not everyone have an fetish for futanari I do:sneaky:, but each there own....now if you mean traps/trans then who know's it depend's if Braindrop decide's to add anymore trap/trans into the game but I'm pretty sure it's just going to be the two we already know in the game if you decide your best friend is an trans or female.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FOR BRAINDROP dont read if you have not played day 4 yet. unless you don't mind spoilers.
Didn't we did the earrings on day 2?Or it is only for certain routes?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We've got cults, churches and whatever else people seem to have floating around here but that's fine.

I have Azel, Shauna and Stacy and they make up ASS.

We all love ASS, everyone wants a bit of ASS.

To add a bit of seriousness in though, I don't know how the hell Jaime has been brought up as being the sister when there isn't a single hint at her being adopted.

I know people can get wild with the theories but sometimes they go a bit .... silly, shall we say.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
We've got cults, churches and whatever else people seem to have floating around here but that's fine.

I have Azel, Shauna and Stacy and they make up ASS.

We all love ASS, everyone wants a bit of ASS.

To add a bit of seriousness in though, I don't know how the hell Jaime has been brought up as being the sister when there isn't a single hint at her being adopted.
But if you add Bailey into that little group you get BASS, and as we all know, it's all about that BASS! ;) Did you sing it? Just a little bit? In your head? I bet you did! Sorry, Not Sorry!!! :ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

dumbcow

Aug 9, 2016
Each update gets better and better. Really enjoying the "sis-mance" between Jamie and Shauna. I know it's a little early in the game, but sorta hoping for an ending/epilogue scene where MC and trans-Shauna take turns impregnating Jamie (maybe Azel too) to seal their relationship.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

WVM [Day 1-4 v0.4.6] [Braindrop] - Original Size: 1.05GB

Download Win (330MB): - - -

I just downloaded 4.5 yesterday and this is out? lol ah ite den, redownload, it is

Reactions: playb0y44

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017

as near as I can tell her right eye seems to be wandering up ever so slightly as you can see more sclera exposed at the bottom of that eye compared to the left
Ah I see it now. Not sure if it's enough to be worth mentioning, especially not when Harper's (or the other teachers) Heterochromia isn't mentioned. Unless I've forgotten and it was.

I know people can get wild with the theories but sometimes they go a bit .... silly, shall we say.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

its fun, no real reason to limit theories when you have the infinite limit of the imagination to go off of,

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes