ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
We've got cults, churches and whatever else people seem to have floating around here but that's fine.

I have Azel, Shauna and Stacy and they make up ASS.
Yeah well... I cant argue with your logic here

Except that i'm not a picky person so queue the Harem Master theme song!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For the incest stuff, I don't think MC's sister or mom will be romance options if/when they do meet. It doesn't fit MC's personality to want to do that, he doesn't even want to do anything with Azel who he views as his mom even though she technically isn't.

You would also have to consider how Azel feels about it, she views MC as her son so she probably wouldn't get along with his real mom very well.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ya im stupid and apparently cant read. I like to think of it as willing my desires into reality.
Don't worry.You are not stupid,just excited.
BTW do we have Jasmine in any other games?Excert Princess Jasmine of course.
We have so many Jessica in so many games.And all of them are awesome.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
For the incest stuff, I don't think MC's sister or mom will be romance options if/when they do meet. It doesn't fit MC's personality to want to do that, he doesn't even want to do anything with Azel who he views as his mom even though she technically isn't.

You would also have to consider how Azel feels about it, she views MC as her son so she probably wouldn't get along with his real mom very well.
ya but Rachel is pushing him towards Azel, so some of those barriers are already coming down, and I think azel would actually benefit from the mom being in their lives since it would help the mc distance himself from the idea of Azel being his mom.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
hell I even bolded jasmine in the quote but I guess it wasn't enough of an attention grabber for you lol
lol ya i noticed it on the second post but not on the first, i blame the fact that i have like 5 dif saves atm all with dif names for her, so it just did not even register that i put the wrong girls name down.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes