ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Not for me. Rainn breasts are small and perky. Shauna is my limit to breasts anything bigger is a no go for me. Like Liz is a no go and Rachel is a HELL NO. Reason why some games that might have a good story is a no go for me, massive tits. As they say breasts bigger than your hands are a waste.
this is your heaven then.. https://f95zone.to/threads/hustle-town-ch-7-mickydoo.24918/ best small boobs game period..all small boobs..great artist

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Not for me. Rainn breasts are small and perky. Shauna is my limit to breasts anything bigger is a no go for me. Like Liz is a no go and Rachel is a HELL NO. Reason why some games that might have a good story is a no go for me, massive tits. As they say breasts bigger than your hands are a waste.
Well, thanks heaven you're not the developer.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
WDYM?! Just cause i dont like massive tits doesnt mean i dont approve of them. Only time i disapprove a game if it only has massive tits in it and nothing else.
Make up your mind: "a good story is a no go for me, massive tits" or "Only time i disapprove a game if it only has massive tits in it and nothing else".

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
No, you said even is a good game, massive tits is a no go for you. And yes, in this game is variety.
And?! i dont care if the story is good if it only has massive tits then its a no go for me. SO WHATS THE ISSUE? Do you always get defensive when someone says that games with only massive tits is a no go? Are you one of those that love massive tits so much? If i was heavy against massive tits then WVM would also have been a no go. If i was a dev i would never make a game with just massive tits cause not everyone is into that shit.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
And?! i dont care if the story is good if it only has massive tits then its a no go for me. SO WHATS THE ISSUE? Do you always get defensive when someone says that games with only massive tits is a no go? Are you one of those that love massive tits so much? If i was heavy against massive tits then WVM would also have been a no go. If i was a dev i would never make a game with just massive tits cause not everyone is into that shit.
Again, thanks heaven you're not the developer.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't mind them as long as not every single girl in the damn game has them sadly the vast majority of the dev around here suffer from

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
A VN are divided into to parts. Story and visuals. Devs are like cooks. you dont cook food for others you cook for yourself. If its not up to your standards then its not worth it. same with a game.
I don't mind them as long as not every single girl in the damn game has them sadly the vast majority of the dev around here suffer from

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly my point. I dont disapprove massive tits. As long as there is variety instead of one type. Yet muppet over here named wirelessnick thinks its a massive issue.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
A VN are divided into to parts. Story and visuals

Exactly my point. I dont disapprove massive tits. As long as there is variety instead of one type. Yet muppet over here named wirelessnick thinks its a massive issue.
A massive issue for you.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes