Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
we can't assume he can't. if Charles just gave all that to him-people would see that as an abuse of power. we shouldn't rule anything out. where deception is involved-you can never be too sure of anything-believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.
You really think he wouldn't just do it anyway? I don't think he's that bright to think things through, as has been pointed out he's already doing things much worse than that. I'm undecided on if he's evil and stupid or just really stupid, but the one thing I am sure about is that he isn't some kind of mastermind.

I just went trough the scene with Katie then looked at the variables and there is one for fucking Katie so that puts me in the Katie might be dangerous category.
...There will be variables for everybody that you fuck, that proves literally nothing. The 'consequences' for letting her blow you might just be as simple as next time you see her, she'll comment how you got interrupted last time. (And I hope that turning her down that time doesn't rule out fucking her in future, she's hot. If we'd met her after Jamie giving us the go ahead I would be in there so fast...)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You really think he wouldn't just do it anyway? I don't think he's that bright to think things through, as has been pointed out he's already doing things much worse than that. I'm undecided on if he's evil and stupid or just really stupid, but the one thing I am sure about is that he isn't some kind of mastermind.

...There will be variables for everybody that you fuck, that proves literally nothing. The 'consequences' for letting her blow you might just be as simple as next time you see her, she'll comment how you got interrupted last time. (And I hope that turning her down that time doesn't rule out fucking her in future, she's hot. If we'd met her after Jamie giving us the go ahead I would be in there so fast...)
2 words: doneld trump.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There being varibles for everyone fucked isnt always true. I've seen plenty of games where there is no variable for fucking someone because it is a one time thing and there is no future interaction with that person or there are no consequences from it. With a variable that implies future interaction which could be anything.

And the consequences could also be some kind of blackmail as well. Also we have Charles as the one who sent her after some bad interaction with the MC which makes the whole situation sketchy to begin with.

Also Im actually surprised you even said that. How many games have you played on here? Because that kind of plot twist happens a lot in the games on here. Of course I don't know much about Braindrop's writing so he might not be that kind of writer so you could be right that nothing nefarious will happen.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
never underestimate guys like him-they tend to be the most dangerous.
my comment was aimed at you saying that he would not give his nephew that stuff because people would see it as an abuse of power. he would not care how others viewed it he would just do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
i was erring on the side of him being stupid, but given how he has tried to make certain things happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im pretty sure he's just evil.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*Holds Tight to Slave Bailey's leash as she struggles against it in rage*

Slave Bailey: *snarls* no no NO NO! THAT ISN'T ME BITCH! I am ALWAYS at my Daddy's side and would NEVER betray him... LEMME KILL HER DADDY PLEEEEEASE CAN I KILL HER??

OH SHIT NOT COOL RAVEN that was crossing a line! Even the mere thought of someone other than me laying hands on her is enough to trigger her to attack mode and it's gonna take me hours to get get her back to normal now :mad:

*Drags a kicking and screaming Slave Bailey back to his chambers* Thanks a lot sis
*watches all the drama unfold*

Hmm...

*returns to his rooms where he's hosting a poker night*

Cult Member : "What's going on out there man? The High Priest sounded PISSED, we could even hear the yelling through that heavy ass door."

Me : "Seems there was a bit of a disagreement involving his "personal assistant"."

Cult Member : "Everything alright?"

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
There being varibles for everyone fucked isnt always true. I've seen plenty of games where there is no variable for fucking someone because it is a one time thing and there is no future interaction with that person or there are no consequences from it. With a variable that implies future interaction which could be anything.

And the consequences could also be some kind of blackmail as well. Also we have Charles as the one who sent her after some bad interaction with the MC which makes the whole situation sketchy to begin with.

Also Im actually surprised you even said that. How many games have you played on here? Because that kind of plot twist happens a lot in the games on here. Of course I don't know much about Braindrop's writing so he might not be that kind of writer so you could be right that nothing nefarious will happen.
I could also ask you if you've gone and verified every scene in the files and see if each of them had a variable.
We can't assume there is one for all or not, it depends on the devs, some devs WILL put variables even if it's never used, even more if it's a game in progress like we have now, to make it so people can't deduce what will happen just from that.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
my comment was aimed at you saying that he would not give his nephew that stuff because people would see it as an abuse of power. he would not care how others viewed it he would just do it.
possible-but we also don't know how much sway he has-the situation with liz was kept even from harper.

Reactions: michael1984

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*watches all the drama unfold*

Hmm...

*returns to his rooms where he's hosting a poker night*

Cult Member : "What's going on out there man? The High Priest sounded PISSED, we could even hear the yelling through that heavy ass door."

Me : "Seems there was a bit of a disagreement involving his "personal assistant"."

Cult Member : "Everything alright?"
See You missed all the fun bro :) I gave her a rather....vigorous..... work out and a shit ton of valium and Slave Bailey's all better now. I'm about 95% sure she won't wanna chew Raven's face off anymore :giggle:(y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well that explains why our stores are always running low...you know I have to keep track of all that shit, right? At least shoot me a text or something when you grab a few bottles. :LOL:
Well I'm soooo sorry i couldn't take time out from trying to stop my rabid sex slave from killing our only sister just to give you a heads up MY BAD. As for our shortage that wasn't me this is the first time I've had to reeducate SB so I dunno where the fuck it's all going I mean for all I know you've been using pills for poker chips again.... You are the only other person with a key :p

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Well I'm soooo sorry i couldn't take time out from trying to stop my rabid sex slave from killing our only sister just to give you a heads up MY BAD. As for our shortage that wasn't me this is the first time I've had to reeducate SB so I dunno where the fuck it's all going I mean for all I know you've been using pills for poker chips again.... You are the only other person with a key :p
what the hell are you two talking about the valium has not been locked up in weeks, we have all been using them as tik tacks.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Alright, I get your point, we don't want to lose Sister Raven. Don't bitch too much about having to "reeducate" SB though, I KNOW what that entails. It's only a pain in the ass until you get to the obedience training part.

As for the missing stuff, if it wasn't you then what the hell? I keep the key around my neck at all times! How are they getting in there? Is there an air vent I don't know about or something? Maybe a Clue-esque secret passage?

what the hell are you two talking about the valium has not been locked up in weeks, we have all been using them as tik tacks.
Wait, what? And nobody thought maybe this should be mentioned?

...motherfucker! Is that what's in that big ass candy bowl in the fucking lobby? Which one of you assholes did that?!?

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

...motherfucker! Is that what's in that big ass candy bowl in the fucking lobby? Which one of you assholes did that?!?
i mean... i guess it was a little strange to be giving all the new member's tik tacks, so i thought the take as many as you like sign was fine. but i did not put the bowl there.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I forgot about that. She's also fine with her daughter being in a poly relationship so maybe fuck the new girl was partially her idea.
i feel like if she had any hand in it then once she relised you were laid back and pretty down to earth she would have called zoe and canceled, or had her do pretty much anything els.

or, if she knew what it exactly was. she doesn't seem like the type to be okay with such things.
i mean given what charles thinks of her at this point, it would not matter if she is okay with it or not, plus she says she does not want to spoil it, so she 100% knows what is happening.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Alright, I get your point, we don't want to lose Sister Raven. Don't bitch too much about having to "reeducate" SB though, I KNOW what that entails. It's only a pain in the ass until you get to the obedience training part.

As for the missing stuff, if it wasn't you then what the hell? I keep the key around my neck at all times! How are they getting in there? Is there an air vent I don't know about or something? Maybe a Clue-esque secret passage?

Maybe he did it during the confusing when we try to get the cult of Bailey and the trinity to work in harmony ? :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes