The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not going to argue about that....but an orgy or two do occur sometime's in an cult...*mmmmm* :sneaky:
By the way Sister Raven I must remind you that Communing with The Goddess without my approval is strictly forbidden

Slave Bailey:*whispers* funny I seem to remember getting a mouth full of your "approval" last night when you were watching Daddy
QUIET YOU!

*cough* ANYWAY I'll let it slide this time but do it again and I WILL have to punish you with a flogging

Slave Bailey: Careful Daddy something tells me that she might not see that as a deterrent

*shrugs* :devilish:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Is it a bad idea to have sex with the girl that Charles sends to the office? Think her name is Katie. I was going to but then when the MC mentioned Charles blackmailing him with her I chickened out. Now with Jamie saying its ok for MC to have other women Im not even sure Charles could blackmail the MC with Katie.
Really?! you think charles wont do that even if Jaime said its fine to fool around with women. Remember her words only those MC truly cares about are accepted. Those they dont approve of is out. I think they would disapprove with that whole situation right there, since its not who MC is.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Really?! you think charles wont do that even if Jaime said its fine to fool around with women. Remember her words only those MC truly cares about are accepted. Those they dont approve of is out. I think they would disapprove with that whole situation right there, since its not who MC is.
The only thing is I think Jamie meant that as in the girl being brought into the "family" where as Im not sure Jamie cares that much about his flings. But I'm not ruling out that you could be right.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jaime would be okay if he said sorry.

You are thinking about it in the wrong way.

If Charles is going to blackmail the MC it isn't going to be about his girlfriend who will probably forgive him, it will be about his career.

MC forces himself on a woman in the deans office. His word against hers and the dna would back her up. That's MC's career over.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Finally tried out the "breeding" route and it's pretty good but I dislike splitting my attention away from the main girls.

Really liked that you can choose for that one girl to break up naturally with her bf instead of telling her to.

I can't wait for that Shauna date! I hope she lets us suck her dick!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

If Charles is going to blackmail the MC it isn't going to be about his girlfriend who will probably forgive him, it will be about his career.

MC forces himself on a woman in the deans office. His word against hers and the dna would back her up. That's MC's career over.
I wasn't thinking DNA, I was thinking hidden camera; Charles seems like the kind of lowlife that might have cameras in his bookshelf or something.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Or she falls victim to the MC's Golden Cock of Healing Love and switches sides :)

Either way it's all irrelevant for me I didn't touch that bitch even if it didn't all seem UBER sketchy I didn't find her appealing at all

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
By the way Sister Raven I must remind you that Communing with The Goddess without my approval is strictly forbidden

Slave Bailey:*whispers* funny I seem to remember getting a mouth full of your "approval" last night when you were watching Daddy
QUIET YOU!

*cough* ANYWAY I'll let it slide this time but do it again and I WILL have to punish you with a flogging

Slave Bailey: Careful Daddy something tells me that she might not see that as a deterrent

*shrugs* :devilish:
Goddess Bailey: Sister Raven!!!...you seem flustered a bit did the talk with the High Priest trouble you that much ?

No Slave Bailey it didn't instead it make's me want to do it even more tho it is forbidden. *blush*

Goddess Bailey: *stern voice* Sister Raven the Mast...*ahem* High Priest isn't here, when we are alone address me as Goddess Bailey!!!

*bow* Sorry my Goddess I forgot...please forgive me or punish me.*blush*

*Goddess hand's caress Sister Raven*

Goddess Bailey: Oh...I'm going to punish you hard and if your lucky I may have the High Priest watch, you like that ?...Yes

You know I like being watch my Goddess *blush*

*Goddess hand's are soaking wet*

Goddess Bailey: Indeed I do....*starts licking her finger's*....here

*bring finger's toward's Sister Raven mouth*

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

ya anything to do with a direct hand by Charles is a no go for me the only thing i bent on with this is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

She would forgive MC but she wont approve of it nor will Shauna. And Thats why i asked frozenfeet if he really thinks charles wouldnt be able to blackmail MC. Easy to make big deals to get someone under their thumb and on a leash to heed their beck and call.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wasn't thinking DNA, I was thinking hidden camera; Charles seems like the kind of lowlife that might have cameras in his bookshelf or something.
Hidden camera would show consent and all that would do is maybe give him 5 minutes of having to say sorry to the girls.

If Charles is going to go after MC it will be bigger than the girls, it would need to be career loss huge or MC would get out of it with an apology.

The game isn't dark enough to believe a threat against the girls so we know his nephew won't rape anyone or blackmail them into bed so it needs to be a credible threat and that would need to cost the MC everything he's been working towards which is bigger than his harem.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hidden camera would show consent and all that would do is maybe give him 5 minutes of having to say sorry to the girls.

If Charles is going to go after MC it will be bigger than the girls, it would need to be career loss huge or MC would get out of it with an apology.

The game isn't dark enough to believe a threat against the girls so we know his nephew won't rape anyone or blackmail them into bed so it needs to be a credible threat and that would need to cost the MC everything he's been working towards which is bigger than his harem.
Maybe threaten Harp again?

May 22, 2019
Is it a bad idea to have sex with the girl that Charles sends to the office? Think her name is Katie. I was going to but then when the MC mentioned Charles blackmailing him with her I chickened out. Now with Jamie saying its ok for MC to have other women Im not even sure Charles could blackmail the MC with Katie.
I just replayed the scene in the office to see it again, honestly it didn't seen like a blackmail thing. But I do think that she is a secretary, teacher and/or has a connection with Charles

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I just replayed the scene in the office to see it again, honestly it didn't seen like a blackmail thing. But I do think that she is a secretary, teacher and/or has a connection with Charles
i mean it is a little suspicious that she enters the second Charles leaves.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes