Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
It all started with shauna with a penis. And then it ended up with people that "lost" their penis competing in female sports. :unsure:
Oh okay I kind of figure something in those line I was a bit confuse of the topic since I start reading a bit during the end of it.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
When the crazy guy that treats his avatar as a living pet tells you need to dial back the crazy you know you've gone too far :p
Krypt Angel, did you see what I wrote in my past post I try doing basically the same bit you did with slave Bailey? I must say I didn't do to bad for my first try got an laugh out of it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Hard to dial back the crazy when you have a few bolts and screws hanging on a thread before getting a degree, saying you are crazy.:ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In one game I made a character called Stella my love interest. Even talked about how I got NTR'd when the MC's ex wife stole Stella away from him ...... Stella is a gun.

A sexy gun but still a gun.

I bring it up now and then for giggles but if I talked about it all the time it would get weird.

Kinda like constantly talking about cult stuff.

Having a laugh with it is fine, all in moderation though.

If it's the only thing you bring up you run the joke into the ground and people find it a bit strange. We might be a forum full of degenerates, perverts and even worse than all that .... we have lawyers that come here .... but what we share is a fondness for a well made character.

Talking about those characters is fun.

There is such a thing as too much though.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Kinda like constantly talking about cult stuff.
Having a laugh with it is fine, all in moderation though.
As far as i know only those not into RP are the ones that get weirded out by it. :LOL: While others not into it might enjoy it even more cause they get a good story out of it.

• Thinking Face

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh yea did you see my most recent PM to you Braindrop? When I got no response and didn't see you for a couple days I got worried you might have disappeared on us again lol

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Argh today i must reinstall a fresh copy of windows. Well after i made backups of my games on steam.. PC is giving me some issues. which i cant get rid of. Think Willow and Quinn was fidgeting with the VPN i downloaded to play lost ark. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As far as i know only those not into RP are the ones that get weirded out by it. :LOL: While others not into it might enjoy it even more cause they get a good story out of it.
You managed to weird out someone calling themself the High Preist of the Cult of Bailey.

If you made Angel think you went a bit too far, the people not into RP think insane left the building and left behind his mentally challenged cousin, Batshit Fucking Nuts.

Funs fine, we all love fun from people into RP and those not into RP .... moderation though.

Imagine if all I did was mock people, get my posts deleted, annoyed mods and kept telling people there is no incest in BAR and Nikki will never be a love interest in MSMR .... if that's all I did i'd imagine i'd annoy a lot of people.....

Oh .... wait....

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
You managed to weird out someone calling themself the High Preist of the Cult of Bailey.

If you made Angel think you went a bit too far, the people not into RP think insane left the building and left behind his mentally challenged cousin, Batshit Fucking Nuts.

Funs fine, we all love fun from people into RP and those not into RP .... moderation though.

Imagine if all I did was mock people, get my posts deleted, annoyed mods and kept telling people there is no incest in BAR and Nikki will never be a love interest in MSMR .... if that's all I did i'd imagine i'd annoy a lot of people.....

Oh .... wait....
:LOL: It wasnt Krypt that get spooked. It was michael :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
:LOL: It wasnt Krypt that get spooked. It was michael :ROFLMAO:
Well spooked is a strong word... just said I didn't wanna make it a war of words

And don't get me wrong I do like a bit of rp action but like others said in moderation

There is something like going overboard with it ;)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well as they say a good actor becomes their character. And someone crazy with a whole much of screws missing ALWAYS wears a mask which makes it even easier to get into character. So far only 2 people could see past my mask. :LOL: And non of them were family.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Glad to see everyone is back on the same page let's not try to creep out the cult or trinity member's I really like doing the cult thing it's fun and I get an good laugh out of it too guys you boy's don't want to scare me or avaron away with no girl's here it be nothing but an sausage party here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Glad to see everyone is back on the same page let's not try to creep out the cult or trinity member's I really like doing the cult thing it's fun and I get an good laugh out of it too guys you boy's don't want to scare me or avaron away with no girl's here it be nothing but an sausage party here. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha that was just me enjoying myself that i got carried away. :LOL: Which is a rare occurrence. Since im kinda one of those thats not into RP.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I would never want to scare either of you away I consider you both my sisters. You from the cult and Ava is my sister in shortness

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Im a totally boring person. I dont party (waste of money, waste of time and not a peoples person), I rarely drink (mostly due to me being unemployed and cant afford it, also i get all moody and depressed) I dont mingle (unless its online) Prefer to stay at home then go on dates or camping (same reason as why i dont party) when i worked, i prefer to sit in front of my pc instead of doing something else (even when i had a GF) I hate cuddling.:sick: (but me wearing a mask the whole time always making me cuddle when i date) I have no interest in anyone even if its a hot female that is highly interested in me. (not a peoples person and see them as a waste of time. Unless its online). I basically rarely do anything other then eat sleep game bathroom and repeat. Nor do i enjoy the holidays or birthdays. (to me they are just another day for those in need of human contact) Overall i rarely enjoy anything.:LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
So yeah me getting bit carried away by getting into character is kinda rare. I do apologize for that. :confused: Well on that note however ;) i greet you all with a farewell. Im off to bed. ill prob be on again in about +- 3 or 4 hours depending on my laziness level. And ya know insomnia and what not. 3hrs is like the average amount of sleep i get if its a lucky day ill prob get like 5hrs. :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes