ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
nice to see someone else in the hot seat who actually deserves to be in it.
Well Laflare should be truly honored. I never get heated on forums, only time i do is on youtube when its about idiots that think its about them. Forums like this i normally try to see the others point before i make my decision whether to give them a piece of my mind. If i find it petty i normally just ignore it. But this however is extremely insulting. Especially to fans, mainly patreons who are the reason that devs like BD create more content. And it is insulting to both DPC and BD to assume they are the same.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well Laflare should be truly honored. I never get heated on forums, only time i do is on youtube when its about idiots that think its about them. Forums like this i normally try to see the others point before i make my decision whether to give them a piece of my mind. If i find it petty i normally just ignore it. But this however is extremely insulting. Especially to fans, mainly patreons who are the reason that devs like BD create more content. And it is insulting to both DPC and BD to assume they are the same.
mine wasn't like that.

Reactions: michael1984

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This clearly isn't the game for you so why don't you toddle off and play something else? :)
I wonder what game is?

It seems that he has a template that every developer must follow. As soon as a developer includes anything that doesn't adhere to that template, he leaps to the thread to bitch and moan.

As far as him actually liking DrPinkCake's writing, the overwhelming majority of his posts over there have been complaints. Here's his latest in its entirety: "All I want for Christmas us to spit in Maya and Jill face more Maya dirty cumdumpster liar, Jill broke my heart but atleast she's honest." That earned him a couple of facepalms, no likes.

Then in Haley's Story, after a tedious tome [much too long to repost here] about wanting a mod to prevent incest, he followed up with this gem: "I was totally avoiding Haley didn't want no incest and I agree with you the game is called Haley's Story this incest stuff had no business in this game especially since Dev said at start game will not have incest put patreons forced him. The game could've been great without it I've read several comments alot of people complaining about how they preferred incest didn't happen and they are the same ones that wanted it, this game was not meant for incest a lil harmless flirting between siblings because the sister is a irresponsible manipulative selfish backstabbing whore. She did this as a teenager and now as an adult she's doing it to her brother. All she cares about us herself. " This post earned him 6 facepalms, no likes.

By the way, his claim that the developer promised no incest in the game is not only ridiculous, it is a complete and utter lie.

ALL HAIL laflare82, THE FACEPALM KING OF F95!

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
No I call her clone that lives in my avatar space a Slave she was given to me by Braindrop as a gift. Do you DARE call a gift from the creator himself blasphemy?
A gift from the creator aint blasphemy. The one who calls goddess bailey be she clone or not a slave is a blasphemous heretic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I kinda wanna see the post that he claims that he got facepalms from members, active members and well known members as well as the "likes" he received from new members on WVM. :unsure:
That would be this one:
laflare82's post
For that he received 2 likes, 1 thinking face, 2 sad faces, and 26 facepalms! One of the likes was from a new member (probably himself under a different ID).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
To me facepalms are only reserved for really ignorant post

and the thing about badik and wvm they are separate games all together but wont mind some colabaration between those two devs could be fun :unsure:

I do think the bailey and the cult getting out of hand a bit

I mean just that I don't make rainn a love interest I get flak come one :ROFLMAO: I still said rainn is a good friend to have :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes