Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not all of them are risky, some of them I just want to avoid.

Emiko's okay but she seems like she could be a bit clingy. Plus she keeps getting herself in deeper shit with Willow. It's one thing to stand up to a bully if you can back up your words, if not avoid them. She can't back up her words.

Zoe just looks like she's going to be more trouble than she's worth.

She got very pushy with the Liz thing and started getting snappy. I just don't like her character.
Not that I expect to change your mind :), but Zoe was under pressure from Charles. It explains, if not condones her attitude.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I dont like walkthroughs. I just follow my choices which feel more logical. I enjoy the story and a good story I will restart with every update and just see if my choices remain the same. I dont save much but do use roll-back a lot just to check, which is a strong point in Ren'Py. I have plenty of time.

ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
guys? is this version doesn't have music/sound volume? cause i just start the game and yet no background music,and when i reach first hot scene with gf there's no sound at all

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Great Game, great Girls, i hope to incest Mom and see more of the Nurse, this is what i called a mature women. Thanks

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another great intriguing update. Will there be a day 5?

I never have the sound on in any game. Seldom does it match my imagination. These are stories not films.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just one nagging little grammar thing; instead of 'me and you' which appears a lot the correct phrase is 'you and I'. Even in American English it is the correct form.

May 22, 2019
One trick I use to separate routes in a game is to start route 1 saving on pages 1,2,3 ect. And then save on pages 9,8,7 for the 2nd route. Just a possible solution to keep things from getting mixed up. easier to remember front is route one and back is route 2 vs which save is which on the same page.
I will try doing this later when the new content comes, that is a good sugestion, thanks. I usually save the game in every choice because if anything doesn't go like I was planing I can just go back and make the better choise for me, but after I finish my current harem route I will take just the last saves and delete the rest so I can keep it organized and replay it being faithful

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Angry sex that humiliates/degrades her for what she's done would work for me. >_>
I've wondered if that is how it's going to go down. It would be quite a departure from how the rest of the game has been; there's been some rough sex but with girls who love rough sex so that's fine by me. Getting rough with a girl who isn't into it isn't my thing though, so it depends on if she would want it that way or not. Given who her current boyfriend is, her having secret masochistic tendencies wouldn't be surprising, submissive girls mistaking being a dominant with being an asshole isn't uncommon from what I hear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I kind of want the MC to have SOME competition. :LOL:
Well, that's how he envisions himself. Not sure I'd call him competition though.

Just one nagging little grammar thing; instead of 'me and you' which appears a lot the correct phrase is 'you and I'. Even in American English it is the correct form.
Either can be correct depending on context, just between you and me. ;)

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file '2005fx.webm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 12574, in script
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1375, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1578, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2240, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3360, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1019, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 997, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 938, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.4.5
Sat Nov 30 14:34:48 2019

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 12574, in script
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1375, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1578, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2240, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3360, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1019, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 997, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 938, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Braindrop\WVM-0.4.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.4.5
Sat Nov 30 14:34:48 2019
A fix for that was posted a few pages back. Do a search for webm and you should find it.

ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
Get used to it a lot of these type of games do not have any sound.
so... what preference are for? like music volume/sound volume/voice volume? just wondering,but i have played game with this engine,yet they have music background and stuff,and 1 more,does this game have galery or not? to replay scene from the game ty

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
so... what preference are for? like music volume/sound volume/voice volume? just wondering,but i have played game with this engine,yet they have music background and stuff,and 1 more,does this game have galery or not? to replay scene from the game ty
Those options are in there by default, they won't do anything unless the dev of that game adds sound and music into the game.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes