UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I don't think it'll be an issue. I don't see a universe where Harp goes behind her little girl's back. Harp wants Nat to be happy, which in turn will make her happy. She also knows about your alternate lifestyle due to the kiss in Day 4. Sex isn't the first thing on Harp's mind either I imagine, so it'll all work out in the end, it just might take a little while.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So, I dunno how often Braindrop watches the thread, but just in case he doesn't do it very often, can one of you patrons of his ask if he could add/enable the save name variable so we can name our save files? I just noticed how much a difference in the MC's mindset cheating was and I wanna keep both saves. But remembering which is which after a few weeks won't be too easy.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So, I dunno how often Braindrop watches the thread, but just in case he doesn't do it very often, can one of you patrons of his ask if he could add/enable the save name variable so we can name our save files? I just noticed how much a difference in the MC's mindset cheating was and I wanna keep both saves. But remembering which is which after a few weeks won't be too easy.
Click on "Page 1." You can rename pages.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
He's one of the most active devs in that regard. You'll see, he's going to smack me for that incest wagon thing.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes