michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Cmon, he never was your best friend. That'd be Shauna / Shaun-A.

I do wonder how "stealing" (I mean, to be honest he's the one fucking it up) Jasmine will affect the basketball team and winning games. :unsure:
Well yeah I know that shauna is my best friend and she is a good best friend ;) but remember how damian was like i am coming for ur best friend spot... so thats what i mend by saying he and i wont be best friends after i take jasmine.

Yeah thats the only reason i am a bit hesitant to take jasmine away from him caus might have a big impact on the basketball games. And if we cant get rid of ryker and we fuck things up with damian as well then we have two players rite there mad at us and will probally make us lose a game or two :unsure:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Have to say Damian probally wont be my best friend anymore after I take his girl of him :LOL: but yeah this time have to pass over the bro code :p Jasmine too fire :love:
Understandable we have to take Jasmine, but I believe we need to watch how we enter act with him I think perfect example will be when we were practicing with the team and the choice came up when your playing ball with him to teach him an easy or hard lesson which result's him hitting the ground hard and Jasmine laugh. I believe that might result in an win or loss later in the game small example but BrainDrop did say that depending on how we act or treat are team member's may result on the basketball game win or loss, I could be wrong but that is what I think and that's just one team member. :unsure:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well yeah I know that shauna is my best friend and she is a good best friend ;) but remember how damian was like i am coming for ur best friend spot... so thats what i mend by saying he and i wont be best friends after i take jasmine.

Yeah thats the only reason i am a bit hesitant to take jasmine away from him caus might have a big impact on the basketball games. And if we cant get rid of ryker and we fuck things up with damian as well then we have two players rite there mad at us and will probally make us lose a game or two :unsure:
Between that, and my "knowledge" of basketball being essentially nothing more than "ball goes here ->", I don't think things are looking too good for WVM Hoops. :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Understandable we have to take Jasmine, but I believe we need to watch how we enter act with him I think perfect example will be when we were practicing with the team and the choice came up when your playing ball with him to teach him an easy or hard lesson which result's him hitting the ground hard and Jasmine laugh. I believe that might result in an win or loss later in the game small example but BrainDrop did say that depending on how we act or treat are team member's may result on the basketball game win or loss, I could be wrong but that is what I think and that's just one team member. :unsure:
You might be on to something there I can definatly see that becoming a reality in this game...

The only reason I went hard on damian in that basketball session was because he needed to learn how gud we actually are... He was basicly telling us we think and not react quick enough... So wanted to show him that he not as gud as us lol :LOL:

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
You might be on to something there I can definatly see that becoming a reality in this game...

The only reason I went hard on damian in that basketball session was because he needed to learn how gud we actually are... He was basicly telling us we think and not react quick enough... So wanted to show him that he not as gud as us lol :LOL:
im nice to him when it does not involve jasmine cause hes nice, but he better not ever ask me to choose him over her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not having that problem with Jasmine in my game, I told her to stay with Damian.

Jasmine is attractive but don't need the drama of fucking a team mates girlfriend.

Considering how useless they have all been so far that leaves MC and Damian to carry them a bit. Jasmine may be in a bad relationship and be far happier in MC's harem but for the sake of a bit less drama she's not not my problem.

My main concern is the pregnancy business. Rach made some interesting points and i'm gonna take her offer of all the things.

I'd rather she dealt with the housing and stuff, the less I have to deal with Charles the better. Any chance the nephew could also access the house is a big fucking no.

Also that swimming bitch, Kimmy is it?

Not gonna bother learning anything about her, she won't be joining team harem. I know I said I was poking all the holes but some just aren't worth it. Jasmine brings too much potential drama, Kimmy annoyed me and although Harp is one of my faves I can see too much drama of dating a mother and daughter so her and Nat are out too. Also gonna leave Veronica out cos of the whole school drama thing that happened with her before. Trying to limit potential school based drama.

The only one i'm missing that I really want to include in the harem is Azel. Then i'd have all 3 of my top girls as top girls of the harem.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
im nice to him when it does not involve jasmine cause hes nice, but he better not ever ask me to choose him over her.
Well I can see ur point for sure...

I started out being nice with him.. up until the point that he no showed the double date.. at that point I gave him a piece of my mind and had to go hard route on him.

And like I said in the post above the basketball thing I had to let him fall hard just caus he needed to know we a lot better then he thinks.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Not having that problem with Jasmine in my game, I told her to stay with Damian.

Jasmine is attractive but don't need the drama of fucking a team mates girlfriend.

Considering how useless they have all been so far that leaves MC and Damian to carry them a bit. Jasmine may be in a bad relationship and be far happier in MC's harem but for the sake of a bit less drama she's not not my problem.

My main concern is the pregnancy business. Rach made some interesting points and i'm gonna take her offer of all the things.

I'd rather she dealt with the housing and stuff, the less I have to deal with Charles the better. Any chance the nephew could also access the house is a big fucking no.

Also that swimming bitch, Kimmy is it?

Not gonna bother learning anything about her, she won't be joining team harem. I know I said I was poking all the holes but some just aren't worth it. Jasmine brings too much potential drama, Kimmy annoyed me and although Harp is one of my faves I can see too much drama of dating a mother and daughter so her and Nat are out too. Also gonna leave Veronica out cos of the whole school drama thing that happened with her before. Trying to limit potential school based drama.

The only one i'm missing that I really want to include in the harem is Azel. Then i'd have all 3 of my top girls as top girls of the harem.
its again worth noting the braindrop has said that there will be no fires, so there is really no reason to limit who you get with, i do find it interesting that you would push kimmy out givin what has happened to her but and has more reason to hate you then most but will defend willow who we know the same amount and is openly as bad as kimmy is.

Reactions: michael1984

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well I can see ur point for sure...

I started out being nice with him.. up until the point that he no showed the double date.. at that point I gave him a piece of my mind and had to go hard route on him.

And like I said in the post above the basketball thing I had to let him fall hard just caus he needed to know we a lot better then he thinks.
I think going hard is going to lead to a lot of problems. You shamed him infront of his girlfriend who laughed at him.

It's quite easy for him to make the MC look like a chump during a game. He's the only person on the team that likes the MC, not willing to risk that.

Also his and Jasmines relationship isn't my problem. It's up to them to sort out, not touching those issues at all. We've only known them a couple of days and already butting in on their business, not gonna end well so nope, their issue.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
and although Harp is one of my faves I can see too much drama of dating a mother and daughter so her and Nat are out too
I dunno...I agree with you on the others, but I think Harp would be worth the risk.

This game feels like bioware with its choice system

2 Options
Cum: Cum in next frame
Try to hold out: Cum in next frame

:unsure:

Hopefully the choices will hold more weight
I_should_go.png

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think going hard is going to lead to a lot of problems. You shamed him infront of his girlfriend who laughed at him.

It's quite easy for him to make the MC look like a chump during a game. He's the only person on the team that likes the MC, not willing to risk that.

Also his and Jasmines relationship isn't my problem. It's up to them to sort out, not touching those issues at all. We've only known them a couple of days and already butting in on their business, not gonna end well so nope, their issue.
Well i didnt know Jasmine was there and it was not about jasmine that i shamed damian on that court if u read what he was talking about in the beginning to now he definatlly deserved a lesson in basketball was it too harsh maybe a little. But still had to be done.

And about the dating thing i only went hard on damian with that not becaus of the relation drama between jasmine and damian... But more becaus he told me he would be there and not even messages me he would no show on it. so that was my reasoning about it ;)

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Hopefully the choices will hold more weight
I believe they will at lease the one's with the team member's for sure since it will most likely result and an win or loss during basketball. Not to say other choice's won't hold any weight the cumming inside choice for sure getting them pregnant while other choice's not so much.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I believe they will at lease the one's with the team member's for sure since it will most likely result and an win or loss during basketball. Not to say other choice's won't hold any weight the cumming inside choice for sure getting them pregnant while other choice's not so much.
that and with the girls specifically on whether they play a major role in your harem or not ofc.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its again worth noting the braindrop has said that there will be no fires, so there is really no reason to limit who you get with, i do find it interesting that you would push kimmy out givin what has happened to her but and has more reason to hate you then most but will defend willow who we know the same amount and is openly as bad as kimmy is.
I said I won't judge Willow i'm not defending her. She's no angel but she's only done 1 thing wrong and that was shout something about Jaime. The punch wouldn't have happened if someone hadn't tried playing the big girl, no gonna blame Willow for that one.

As for Kimmy, it's not the MC's problem what happened to her.

I really don't like those that blame others for problems they have. Personal responsibility is a thing. Kimmy is having to work 2 jobs to cover costs when she could have been earning while she had the house and cars like the MC is doing. Obviously not doing the same thing but doing something.

Also leads on from the Willow punch. Personal responisbility, Emiko should have known better than to stick her nose in where it can get broke. Sure Willow is in the wrong but Emiko should have left that well alone.

On top of that not 1 single girl or guy in the school nor any of the teachers have mentioned Kimmy in any way nevermind mention of her boing special nr is she ever mentioned as being a celebrity like MC is in fact I didn't even know they had a swim team until that came out....

Begs the question, how good is she if not 1 single person bothers to mention her?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes