Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
MC's father & mother knew Azel
Of course she knew them, but it's a pretty big step between just knowing someone and taking care of their kids when they die.
Also, another thought, does he not have any grandparents? If he did, you'd think that either he'd have gone to them when his father died or Willow would have when Wendy couldn't handle her anymore.

Reactions: Call190Now

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Of course she knew them, but it's a pretty big step between just knowing someone and taking care of their kids when they die.
Also, another thought, does he not have any grandparents? If he did, you'd think that either he'd have gone to them when his father died or Willow would have when Wendy couldn't handle her anymore.
the game does not involve any grandparents .. except for Margaret / Valerie .. that i can remember anyways

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
the game does not involve any grandparents .. except for Margaret / Valerie .. that i can remember anyways
Involved or "Involved"? Cause if there is a chance... Well, the Vs maybe very well have a growing family, in more ways than one.

Jun 1, 2020
Ive been out of the loop for a bit unfortunately. This ranking the girls by tier thing. Is there a specific format we have to use? Is it for a specific purpose or just for fun? I'd like to do one but just want to know the parameters first. Thanks.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ive been out of the loop for a bit unfortunately. This ranking the girls by tier thing. Is there a specific format we have to use? Is it for a specific purpose or just for fun? I'd like to do one but just want to know the parameters first. Thanks.
Here you go
Visit here for more info. https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4660936
Please make sure to have all 51 place and you use the full spoiler tag (looks like a flag icon just above text window you type in)

Reactions: Call190Now

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Here another thank you from me for a VN that brought light into this year of darknes and gloom.
Thank you Braindrop for this awesome game, you gave us love, drama and a whole lot more.
Thank you loco and kryptangel for making this thread so much fun.
Of cause thank you to all the others here that shall not be missed.

Thank you to the ones we lost this year,
Chatterbo and Palmer, also your aunt BD. You won't be forgotten.

Merry Christmas to all of you
and stay Foxy

PS:
I've also added a tier list for you Loco
I hope the spoiler works, it's my first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
hey LocoGringo78
my first atempt of Stacy

View attachment 954601
Pretty nice first attempt you need to change the lip color to something very light pink almost skin tone, the freckles seem to to light around the eyes and nose and to dark around the chin, her skin tone I think is too pale as well, eye shadow is not right, and the eyebrows need to match her hair color, also as you have stated the hair is not right either (I used the below image from 0.8.2 as a reference point).

No matter what I am impressed for a first attempt much better than I can do (watch out if I ever get a PC to make renders in Daz3d). Can't wait to see more.
screenshot0005.png

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes