Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
It does in the purest traditional form of the kink, but in my experience it doesn't necessarily have to include degradation. However I suppose without that particular aspect being present the more apt term might be "hot-husbanding" (or i guess in jamie's case "hot-boyfriending" :ROFLMAO: ) which in itself is really just a derivative form of Cuckqueaning.
Ok thanks, Urban Dictionary tells me that this is much more what i thought of. Not sure if its fitting Jamie 100%, maybe a bit in between, but generally i guess i gett it.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No problem Keyana comes after Anna, Rachel will ask if your ready for the next girl at some point within a day or night and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dialogue is drastically different between the two.
Without going into details if you took Racheals offer and did help Keyana the MC/Keyana relationship is the focus. If you didn't do that the Skye/Keyana relationship is the focus. Note i don't mean relationship in the since of they fuck for Skye/Keyana but more of a mutal admiration.
Ah, okay. I checked and i didn't meet Keyana on this save i skipped her(by not accepting to meet her) and only did Anna and Eden.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just got done. All i got to say about Skye is, we're homies and i was already plotting this since he first appeared. I'm definitely going to make this weird for the both us. I had the most confused boner ever. In that moment i would've went along with anything he said even if he pushed me down right there and told me to call him daddy while he rode my face. As a straight man i can't believe i just said this :oops:.

As for that Harper option. Who was going to turn that down? That choice seemed a little unnecessary. Unless that's what she's into and we've been bamboozled!
Then came the Ceder stuff. Gives you a taste and just takes it right away. God, i want to take Jamie and Azel to a corner then cry while cuddling, wishing this game took place in Alabama :cry:.

Anyway, good update. I'm loving all the Belle appearances. I swear, i want her. Like a lot. She is too gorgeous. So was Azel this update as well. I'm also curious what's going to happen with the basketball stuff shockingly enough. We lost like 2(or 3) members. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the future.

Han(d) Solo

Sep 5, 2018
I've been considering subbing to the Patreon for a bit now and since I'm on a mac and would like access to the update; I figure now is a good time to show support for braindrop. Anyway, could someone tell me what tiers have access to the latest (0.9.2) version of the game. thanks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there a variable I can change (in console mode) that will make Shauna normal without starting the game over? Thx in advance.
shaunafemale = True.

Look for "Shaunapenispath"
Nope, that one is for if you're happy to play with her dick or not, not if she has one.

I know the term, but i always thought integral part of Cuckold/quean is dominance/degradation in some form.
That's generally part of cuckold, but not so much with cuckqueen. My take on that is that they're both about the stud archetype, with a cuckold being emasculated by a stud, while the cuckqueen is celebrating what a stud her guy is. Of course no two relationships are exactly alike, so these are just broad strokes.

Reactions: Jorund

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Most devs are running Windows or Linux, so they don't necessarily lead with a Mac version.

Do yourself a favor: download the Renpy SDK ( )

You can run that on your Mac — and then open any Renpy distro as if it were a Mac version.

ETA: Obviously, it works for Mac distros on a Windows machine too! You have to drop the whole folder/file for the game inside the Renpy app folder. Then the game will show up in the list of projects to launch.
Actually you don't need to drop the game folder in the Ren'Py folder. Click on "preferences" in the Ren'Py SDK (bottom right) and you can change your project folder to whichever one you have your games in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antosha

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Still think Harp is #1, Nat is #2, Azel is #3, Rainn is #4 (yes want to be balls deep in Skye's whatever she is comfortable with) and could care less about the rest! Yes, hold your fucking facepalms, I get it you like different girls then post it rather than being a face palming DB...
Also dig Ced'y's new purple head!
I also to want to be balls deep in Skye's tiny tight V

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Hey there brothers, Just finished playing the 0.8.3 version...I'll try to make a longer comment, please forgive my english, since it's not my native language.

First of all, the updates doesn't cover full days, right? From what I could gather here, BD plans to release updates twice a month...I dunno, might as well wait a bit more to keep playing, at least until another day is complete...What do you guys say?

Secondly, I can't help feeling a bit annoyed (or sad, I don't know which word I could use here) about the whole Jamie pregnancy thing, I wish it wouldn't be mentioned as often as it is by the characters....I have that kink, just...Oh well, I can see it loosely relating to a personal trauma of mine, about having kids while too young and such...I don't fear anymore about the VN ending, since you guys gave me that it ain't ending anytime soon (thank God!)...

And Jamie being so kind and understanding of MC banging others is really for the sake of having a harem VN, right? I can realistically understand having her and Shauna, but having such a green light to have others? Can't imagine anybody behaving like that....I wish we could have a way to just stick with them in the future, I dunno...kinda rambling now, I guess...

I love Jamie so much, heavenly artwork, and I'm still considering having her face in a future tattoo....BD is a god, and this VN is nothing but amazing!

Sorry if I sounded too critic, like a downer or anything....Hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from...

Happy New Year! ^_^
you get that tat done I wanna see it I want more artwork just short on cash to do it I only have a tribal dragon on my left arm and its eyes a a relative close match to both of my kids mostly to signify the hell I went through and strength that I had to hold on to during my daughters birth but I have been wanting more and a character/face would be fun imo just scared I guess lol

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Just a heads up you can say no to everyone in the game except Jamie and Shauna. You do not have to have a harem larger then those two if you want. You just will not have a lot of content.
Its just too fucking hard to say no especially after some of the back story from each you do say yes to!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes