The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there brothers, Just finished playing the 0.8.3 version...I'll try to make a longer comment, please forgive my english, since it's not my native language.

First of all, the updates doesn't cover full days, right? From what I could gather here, BD plans to release updates twice a month...I dunno, might as well wait a bit more to keep playing, at least until another day is complete...What do you guys say?

Secondly, I can't help feeling a bit annoyed (or sad, I don't know which word I could use here) about the whole Jamie pregnancy thing, I wish it wouldn't be mentioned as often as it is by the characters....I have that kink, just...Oh well, I can see it loosely relating to a personal trauma of mine, about having kids while too young and such...I don't fear anymore about the VN ending, since you guys gave me that it ain't ending anytime soon (thank God!)...

And Jamie being so kind and understanding of MC banging others is really for the sake of having a harem VN, right? I can realistically understand having her and Shauna, but having such a green light to have others? Can't imagine anybody behaving like that....I wish we could have a way to just stick with them in the future, I dunno...kinda rambling now, I guess...

I love Jamie so much, heavenly artwork, and I'm still considering having her face in a future tattoo....BD is a god, and this VN is nothing but amazing!

Sorry if I sounded too critic, like a downer or anything....Hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from...

Happy New Year! ^_^

Reactions: Plaguerave

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And Jamie being so kind and understanding of MC banging others is really for the sake of having a harem VN, right? I can realistically understand having her and Shauna, but having such a green light to have others? Can't imagine anybody behaving like that....I wish we could have a way to just stick with them in the future, I dunno...kinda rambling now, I guess...
Just a heads up you can say no to everyone in the game except Jamie and Shauna. You do not have to have a harem larger then those two if you want. You just will not have a lot of content.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
First of all, the updates doesn't cover full days, right? From what I could gather here, BD plans to release updates twice a month...I dunno, might as well wait a bit more to keep playing, at least until another day is complete...What do you guys say?
This depends entirely on if you prefer to wait and play more content in one go or if you dont mind playing shorter updates more frequently. Updates dont cover full days, they are split into parts, each update is a part of a day. there isnt a set amount of updates for each in-game day, it can take as few as 2 parts/updates as seen with day 8 or as many as 7 parts with day 7.

Secondly, I can't help feeling a bit annoyed (or sad, I don't know which word I could use here) about the whole Jamie pregnancy thing, I wish it wouldn't be mentioned as often as it is by the characters....I have that kink, just...Oh well, I can see it loosely relating to a personal trauma of mine, about having kids while too young and such...I don't fear anymore about the VN ending, since you guys gave me that it ain't ending anytime soon (thank God!)...
Pregnancy is gonna play a pretty big role in this game in the future and some pregnancies arent gonna be optional, Jamie is the only one for now that is gonna be "forced" unless you accept Rachels job offer, and yeah WVM isnt anywhere close to being done its gonna be another 4+ years before we get to that point.

The only 2 girls that you are "forced" to romance are Jamie and Shauna, everyone else is left for you to choose whether or not you want to pursue those relationships or just be friends with them.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Just a heads up you can say no to everyone in the game except Jamie and Shauna. You do not have to have a harem larger then those two if you want. You just will not have a lot of content.
I know, I played the no cheat path and tried to be loyal...but is it possible to resist Bailey, Zoe, Natalie and Liz? lol

Not my favorite, but out of the pure intention of spreading happiness, I even had a thing with Penny ;P

I forgot to comment, that scene with Harp about the mom bod was interesting...We need to bang her in the future!

I'm no saint lol

D

Deleted member 2867548

I know, I played the no cheat path and tried to be loyal...but is it possible to resist Bailey, Zoe, Natalie and Liz? lol

Not my favorite, but out of the pure intention of spreading happiness, I even had a thing with Penny ;P

I forgot to comment, that scene with Harp about the mom bod was interesting...We need to bang her in the future!

I'm no saint lol
glad I'm not the only one wants to see more of HARPER!!

Reactions: The Bush Diver

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 967063
Who is our little Voyeur i can not get the image any clearer
Unless Braindrop made an error in rendering skin tone/color, I don't think that can be Tia... Tia has much darker skin than the person in the image. It might be Keyana, but I think even she's darker than the person there. I do realize this release has changed Keyana's look somewhat, and we haven't seen Tia in this release, but still..... I'm skeptical.

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Is there a variable I can change (in console mode) that will make Shauna normal without starting the game over? Thx in advance.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's weird, I do the same and it didn't do that for me. It's clearly something to do with how the images from last update were renamed from day 8 to day 9, but why it would affect some people like that and not others is a mystery.
It happened to to Loco too when he loaded his save cuz I had to tell him how to fix it lol....Only guess I have as to why it's hit or miss is it might be related to where in the game we decided to save at the end of the previous update.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes