Jorund

Jun 10, 2018

And Jamie being so kind and understanding of MC banging others is really for the sake of having a harem VN, right? I can realistically understand having her and Shauna, but having such a green light to have others? Can't imagine anybody behaving like that....I wish we could have a way to just stick with them in the future, I dunno...kinda rambling now, I guess...
Nah, it's actually a thing:
I put the link right to the 'Compersion' part because this is probably what describes best how Jamie feels.
, which is actually about marriage and not so much about love and how the relationship is working, is in some societies more a thing of status, but generally speaking common enough that it surely has enough examples of feelings like described up there in the Polyamory/Compersion to be a real thing. And though Polyamory is still something relatively new to be aknowledged (or at least publicly so), Polygamy is long enough around for people to have felt like Jamie in not even few cases (but probably overall in a minority of cases, given history).

On a sidenote: i don't know if this has a name, but the notion of someone fancying seeing their SO going around having a good time with others, sometimes even relationships, but ALWAYS coming back to them giving them a feeling of power/dominance (might sound like DOM but is not necessarely) is present in stories and movies ... not sure though if it's really a 'thing' on its own aside from DOM, but i could imagine, not necessarely for Jamie but generally speaking.

I love Jamie so much, heavenly artwork, and I'm still considering having her face in a future tattoo....BD is a god, and this VN is nothing but amazing!

Sorry if I sounded too critic, like a downer or anything....Hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from...

Happy New Year! ^_^
Yeah, Jamie is a dream ... a lottery win ontop of a lottery win. But so is Shauna, at least to me.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
On a sidenote: i don't know if this has a name, but the notion of someone fancying seeing their SO going around having a good time with others, sometimes even relationships, but ALWAYS coming back to them giving them a feeling of power/dominance (might sound like DOM but is not necessarely) is present in stories and movies ... not sure though if it's really a 'thing' on its own aside from DOM, but i could imagine, not necessarely for Jamie but generally speaking.
It has a name it's called Cuckquean some view the term only in a negative connotation but it doesn't have to be that way as is the case with jamie.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Is the NotoSans-Regular.ttf missing from the font folder in "game"?
There's no font folder — just the archive.rpa

Hmm.

So I downloaded and added a font folder to the game folder — all working now!

If anyone else has the same problem, I've attached a font folder you could add to your game folder:

nisseboiii

Nov 2, 2020
Hey guys, first comment on the forum. Love the game and love BD! Was just wondering why I cant find the mac update (0.9.2) on the forum? It only says the (0.8.3) download is available? Does it take longer for the mac update to get released?

Reactions: Plaguerave

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have a question. Does the MC supposed to know keyana already? I'm not sure if i hooked up with her and her partner on this save but they're speaking like they already meet. Is the dialogue any different if they did?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey guys, first comment on the forum. Love the game and love BD! Was just wondering why I cant find the mac update (0.9.2) on the forum? It only says the (0.8.3) download is available? Does it take longer for the mac update to get released?
Most devs are running Windows or Linux, so they don't necessarily lead with a Mac version.

Do yourself a favor: download the Renpy SDK ( )

You can run that on your Mac — and then open any Renpy distro as if it were a Mac version.

ETA: Obviously, it works for Mac distros on a Windows machine too! You have to drop the whole folder/file for the game inside the Renpy app folder. Then the game will show up in the list of projects to launch.

Last edited:

nisseboiii

Nov 2, 2020
Most devs are running Windows or Linux, so they don't necessarily lead with a Mac version.

You can run that on your Mac — and then open any Renpy distro as if it were a Mac version.
So do I just download this, put the entire folder in my wvm folder and download the pc version and run it? a beginner when it comes to this stuff haha :(

ajavier634

Jan 6, 2018

ETA: Obviously, it works for Mac distros on a Windows machine too! You have to drop the whole folder/file for the game inside the Renpy app folder. Then the game will show up in the list of projects to launch.
You my friend are a legend! Thank you.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
A fantastic update Brain I didn't even realize you released it yet until close to midnight last night so before I finished my play through I downloaded it quick and managed to finish around 8am this morning lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Over all great update nice hanger at the end there kinda made me scream NOOOOOOO but overall great update Brain Happy New Year to you your fam that supports you and everyone else here!

I did notice something different on this play through last time when MC went to bed with all the girls Rachel woke me up and I remember things being slightly different but this play through Jasmine came home with us kissed MC etc and MC woke up on his own I think maybe I triggered something different when I complimented Jasmine from the beginning and kept being nice to her/hitting on here knowing Damien is a piece of shit but for reasons.

Reactions: csmk14

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I have a question. Does the MC supposed to know keyana already? I'm not sure if i hooked up with her and her partner on this save but they're speaking like they already meet. Is the dialogue any different if they did?
MC would know her if you took Rachels job proposal.

I never not took her proposal on any of my play throughs so I don't know if it would be different if you didn't.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
MC would know her if you took Rachels job proposal.

I never not took her proposal on any of my play throughs so I don't know if it would be different if you didn't.
I took Rachel proposal as well but I'm not sure if i did anything with keyana or if i passed on her. I don't know if the dialogue is the same if you slept with her already prior. I'll have to go back and see. Thanks for the reply though.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I took Rachel proposal as well but I'm not sure if i did anything with keyana or if i passed on her. I don't know if the dialogue is the same if you slept with her already prior. I'll have to go back and see. Thanks for the reply though.
No problem Keyana comes after Anna, Rachel will ask if your ready for the next girl at some point within a day or night and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The dialogue is drastically different between the two.
Without going into details if you took Racheals offer and did help Keyana the MC/Keyana relationship is the focus. If you didn't do that the Skye/Keyana relationship is the focus. Note i don't mean relationship in the since of they fuck for Skye/Keyana but more of a mutal admiration.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know the term, but i always thought integral part of Cuckold/quean is dominance/degradation in some form.
It does in the purest traditional form of the kink, but in my experience it doesn't necessarily have to include degradation. However I suppose without that particular aspect being present the more apt term might be "hot-husbanding" (or i guess in jamie's case "hot-boyfriending" :ROFLMAO: ) which in itself is really just a derivative form of Cuckqueaning.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes