TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
unless its a new girl we haven't seen it can only be Tia
It makes no sense that Tia is in the locker room at that time, and she is darker-skinned by quite a bit, unless Braindrop changed her render rather a lot.

But given that Keyana and Skye walked off together somewhere just a bit before that scene...... maybe it's Keyana, though I think she's darker-skinned than the girl in the image as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It makes no sense that Tia is in the locker room at that time, and she is darker-skinned by quite a bit, unless Braindrop changed her render rather a lot.

But given that Keyana and Skye walked off together somewhere just a bit before that scene...... maybe it's Keyana, though I think she's darker-skinned than the girl in the image as well.
its morning by the time the MC and Skye shower and Tia does training in the morning, also its the wrong body and face shape to be Keyana

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I guess we'll just have to see whether it's revealed who is the girl in the shower. I hope it is, and in some amusing way.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
It's her. At least I see the same hair and even when some people claim there's a different skin color, I see the same, just being in the shadows, plus she looks blurry in the peeking pic. Plus MC is pretty much worshipped there. A girl who already "touched the Sun" will find a way to get close to him. And an athlete (I think she said she was one) going into a gym's shower area isn't weird.

Reactions: ZTex

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Looks like we'll have to wait til BD gives us a more definitive answer, most likely in the next update, whether or not it's Tia peeking around the corner of the shower after her own workout.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Why not, maybe she trained too. We´ve meet her first time in the Shower. Maybe she´s in a sports Team and she was thinking that she can finally close to MC as she saw him. But Skye got in her way and thats why she just spy´s now.
Tias a track athlete and trains in the mornings, unless its Dubaku and he just wanted too look at the MCs junk

Sep 15, 2017
Pull up an image of Tia from earlier in the game, either the shower or the restaurant. She is a lot darker-skinned than the girl in the image you showed.
Or could be that the lighting is different. I vaguely remember a minor debate about Willabelle's eye color from a few months ago that was solved when I and some others brought up the lighting.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes