Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Pull up an image of Tia from earlier in the game, either the shower or the restaurant. She is a lot darker-skinned than the girl in the image you showed.
It could be the social media chick that ran out of the infirmary I just looked at the hair again it kinda matches up with hers and skin tone

Edit
I take that back I was right the first time after the cheater up there looked at the code =oP

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Why not, maybe she trained too. We´ve meet her first time in the Shower. Maybe she´s in a sports Team and she was thinking that she can finally close to MC as she saw him. But Skye got in her way and thats why she just spy´s now.
I think it also has to do with the coffee shop incident when Cede got introduced to Azel I told her I wasn't going to buy a rubber she found it hot wanted to go for a quickie in the back right then and there.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think it also has to do with the coffee shop incident when Cede got introduced to Azel I told her I wasn't going to buy a rubber she found it hot wanted to go for a quickie in the back right then and there.
it still happens even if you agree to get them so no :p

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I figure the Nat date will be one of the last things to happen on Day 9 and we'll see Bailey again on Day 10 assuming BD holds to his original estimate for the advancement of a certain storyline;) I do hope we get somewhere with Stacy soon too BD finally gave you a nibble after dangling the carrot for sooo long I think you deserve a nice big bite at this point :)
Actually we SHOULD see Bailey later day 9 at pool party!

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
and harper pulling MC from the 1st game maybe 2 sucks .. she should have left it to MC .. if he should play or not its not really her call but i do understand why she does it ... i think she loves me .. err i mean my MC
Harper is the COACH, MC a PLAYER she has every right to sit him to protect him, what's the point of having a coach if players are just allowed to do what ever they want!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Harper is the COACH, MC a PLAYER she has every right to sit him to protect him, what's the point of having a coach if players are just allowed to do what ever they want!
naww the coach has to take into account what the doctor says about the player and how the player feels .. before making any judgments ....

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the girl in the shower is a different color than Tia .. :rolleyes:
its already been proven to be Tia by the code

naww the coach has to take into account what the doctor says about the player and how the player feels .. before making any judgments ....
what the coach says is final, no player has more power then the coach

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
You also have to remember though he's the whole reason a lot of shit is happening and they want to protect him and let him heal as much as possible before he does play a game at least he can be there for his team and guide them through the match and encourage them it would be worse if they said they were keeping him home entirely.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

A.) if this is true then her skin needs to be darker ..... period !!

A.) if a player gets cleared to play and a coach doesn't play that player ... then that coach is headed for some severe backlash from the media ... period !!

i've actually seen this happen in real life -- american football .. basketball - the coaches got hell from the media for holding the player back .. didn't end well for those coaches either ..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You also have to remember though he's the whole reason a lot of shit is happening and they want to protect him and let him heal as much as possible before he does play a game at least he can be there for his team and guide them through the match and encourage them it would be worse if they said they were keeping him home entirely.
yeah i know Harper actually loves the MC i think

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

A.) if this is true then her skin needs to be darker ..... period !!

A.) if a player gets cleared to play and a coach doesn't play that player ... then that coach is headed for some severe backlash from the media ... period !!

i've actually seen this happen in real life -- american football .. basketball - the coaches got hell from the media for holding the player back .. didn't end well for those coaches either ..
what are you talking about the girl in the shower is black so is Tia, Englen even put the comparison and its the same person

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes