Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I find it odd that everyone else who is hearing the stories from the interviews so far is actually impressed by the MC and they like him more. Well all except Millie. So I thought what crazy thing is she going to do now to try to get her girls away from him.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was kinda hoping to get more time with Stacy in this update .. i guess i'll have to wait a little longer :(

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Already people on the hate train of Millie I see. -smh- Look people... It's going to be rather simple. We are going sit down with her, with Liz and 1st Girlfriend, have an honest and transparent converstation with her and it will be in her hands. If she sees the light of the harem, then grand, if not, it's her fault and if she looses her daughters in the process, it's on her. It's that simple.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Already people on the hate train of Millie I see. -smh- Look people... It's going to be rather simple. We are going sit down with her, with Liz and 1st Girlfriend, have an honest and transparent converstation with her and it will be in her hands. If she sees the light of the harem, then grand, if not, it's her fault and if she looses her daughters in the process, it's on her. It's that simple.
I am not on the hate train at all. I am just worried she will try something drastic to get her girls away from the MC. I think she has a 0.00000000001% chance of a success rate, do to how much Jamie cares for the MC. It was just a random thought about her I had today.

Reactions: csmk14

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I am not on the hate train at all. I am just worried she will try something drastic to get her girls away from the MC. I think she has a 0.00000000001% chance of a success rate, do to how much Jamie cares for the MC. It was just a random thought about her I had today.
Could she do some something drastic? Possible, as women are strange and very unpredictable. But my gut, which tends to be right most of the time, will say that nothing will happen and it will just be an honest heart to heart conversation and we will change her mind on things. Or she will be hard set and loose her daughters. -Shrugs-

Nothing for Jasmine yet, but I would think it is maybe a few updates away. I think Natalie and maybe Stacy will both be before her.
What are you talking bout... HARPER clearly will be well before Jasmine and Stacy. :3

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
yooo i love this game but can you do anything with his adoptive mom yet? and has he already met his real mom? lol i haven't played in a while

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
yes you can do alot of stuff with his mother, talk to her , hug her , kiss her , sleep with her.
And no I'm not communicating any wrong information ....might be called misleading ...but not wrong. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
hahahha damn it you know what i mean... i only say that because super hot but don't get me wrong all the other women in this game are drool worthy... just... fell in love with mama. after all that hugging and comforting MC does he deserves something from too :)

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes