Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
yeah i know Harper actually loves the MC i think
I mean she always huggs on to him she slept in his lap on the way home then crawled out the opposite side with her ass up facing him instead of sliding off out the door closest to them which woulda made more sense.

Yea I'd be willing to say she has a thing for him the fact that she was also going to let him carry her for laps before dropping the bomb on him.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i can tell colors .. the girl in the shower is a light skinned girl ... Tia is not
Different Lighting in daz can drastically change what a model skin material looks like dude. That's one of the first reasons for emiko's model change. BD said that under some lighting conditions the original models skin looked like Jello mixed with toothpaste :p

Reactions: csmk14

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Quick question... Is Skye dependent on the Shauna variable like Penny was ? Meaning if you chose for Shauna to be trans at start, does Skye have a dick in this update ?

I am super confused with Skye, as the game makes every character refer to him as "he" but since I picked for Shauna to be ALL female, Skye was also nice and smooth down there...

So is Skye just a purely genetic female that identifies as male ? Or is it leftover dialogue from the Shauna trans route ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Different Lighting in daz can drastically change what a model skin material looks like dude. That's one of the first reasons for emiko's model change. BD said that under some lighting conditions the original models skin looked like Jello mixed with toothpaste :p
hmm and i thought daz was supposed to be the best for this modeling stuff .. i guess not

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Quick question... Is Skye dependent on the Shauna variable like Penny was ? Meaning if you chose for Shauna to be trans at start, does Skye have a dick in this update ?

I am super confused with Skye, as the game makes every character refer to him as "he" but since I picked for Shauna to be ALL female, Skye was also nice and smooth down there...

So is Skye just a purely genetic female that identifies as male ? Or is it leftover dialogue from the Shauna trans route ?
''Skye just a purely genetic female that identifies as male '' yes

Reactions: Rythan25

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Skye Identifies as male on both routes. theres a difference between being Transgender and identifying as the opposite sex and being transsexual and taking steps to actually change your body to match that identification which unlike penny and shauna Skye has no desire to do

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Also finally figured out why I did not notice the image of the girl in the background during the shower scene the first time. I am not on the Tia path so since I avoided her in the shower on day 5, she is not there on day 9 (which explains why I missed that). Another way to show it is Tia. I know someone brought out the code, but wanted to share that with everyone too. I still find something off about her so it is hard for me to add her to the harem.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Also finally figured out why I did not notice the image of the girl in the background during the shower scene the first time. I am not on the Tia path so since I avoided her in the shower on day 5, she is not there on day 9 (which explains why I missed that). Another way to show it is Tia. I know someone brought out the code, but wanted to share that with everyone too. I still find something off about her so it is hard for me to add her to the harem.
yeah i think she would be a very loud screamer ...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I was doing another fast play through and thought maybe Millie is not going to like the MC at all no matter what. Maybe it is going to be a difficult conversation and Millie tries to take Jamie and Liz back home forcefully. I can see how she maybe tries to lock him in the hotel bathroom while she tries to force Jamie and Liz to leave with her. Then Shauna who is sitting in the car waiting has to help save them before she forces them into her car and drives away. Would be funny and dramatic at the same time. The drama could be minimal and still have an impact on the story in the long run. Then when Jamie finally does get pregnant Millie tries to come back into their lives. It would be a way to keep Millie out of the picture and keep her from being a love interest too.

I know this one is a little off the wall even for me, but what do you guys think?

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So I was doing another fast play through and thought maybe Millie is not going to like the MC at all no matter what. Maybe it is going to be a difficult conversation and Millie tries to take Jamie and Liz back home forcefully. I can see how she maybe tries to lock in the hotel bathroom while she tries to force Jamie and Liz to leave with her. Then Shauna who is sitting in the car waiting has to help save them before she forces them into her car and drives away. Would be funny and dramatic at the same time. The drama could be minimal and still have an impact on the story in the long run. Then when Jamie finally does get pregnant Millie tries to come back into their lives. It would be a way to keep Millie out of the picture and keep her from being a love interest too.

I know this one is a little off the wall even for me, but what do you guys think?
In the realm of left field but still quite plausible.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So I was doing another fast play through and thought maybe Millie is not going to like the MC at all no matter what. Maybe it is going to be a difficult conversation and Millie tries to take Jamie and Liz back home forcefully. I can see how she maybe tries to lock in the hotel bathroom while she tries to force Jamie and Liz to leave with her. Then Shauna who is sitting in the car waiting has to help save them before she forces them into her car and drives away. Would be funny and dramatic at the same time. The drama could be minimal and still have an impact on the story in the long run. Then when Jamie finally does get pregnant Millie tries to come back into their lives. It would be a way to keep Millie out of the picture and keep her from being a love interest too.

yeah i was thinking maybe when MC goes to visit her .. she'll lock herself in the bathrrom and call the cops saying B.S. about MC .. to try to get the girls away from him ... or get him arrested hoping to get them back that way .. would be a real bitch seeing how MC will lose followers and his rep would drop huge ..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
yeah i was thinking maybe when MC goes to visit her .. she'll lock herself in the bathrrom and call the cops saying B.S. about MC .. to try to get the girls away from him ... or get him arrested hoping to get them back that way .. would be a real bitch seeing how MC will lose followers and his rep would drop huge ..
I can;t see her being able to get him arrested Jamie and Liz would blow holes in any story she told

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes