The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
When will an updated walkthrough be available?
If you mean the game guide we're still working on it the main editor LocoGringo78 has had family over and hasn't had time to update it yet. That said tho the current version should still suffice for the moment as the edits being made are only minor ones since not much happened in this update.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Why would people need a guide for a game that is pretty simple to play. 'Cheat/Don't Cheat'. 'Show interest/Don't show'

Back

Aug 3, 2017
somebody posted about it already a day or 2 ago :)
Oh yeah? Sorry about then. I did a quick search and went back several pages to see (eyeballing) if it had popped up before I had posted it. I did just see the news about it only a few minutes prior to posting it. Just wanted to share. :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Why would people need a guide for a game that is pretty simple to play. 'Cheat/Don't Cheat'. 'Show interest/Don't show'
The guide is something Loco wanted to do as a way to contribute to the community and when he asked for help with it I threw in with him on it. Doesn't really matter if it's "needed" or not.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Mac is suffering. I know your pain. No, it's not yet available, probably because no one has shared it yet.
No need to wait. Try this: download the windows version and swap the game folder with the game folder inside the mac app.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes