cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Red is an amazon? She's lovely and thick and curvy, but I'd have said 'Amazon' would fit someone like Skye or something better, I think of that as meaning muscular.

They really need to sort out some ground rules for that kind of thing better, that kind of interruption is just going to keep happening if he has dates at home. They've talked about other people walking in on them fucking but while Jamie might be OK with that a girl more like Natalie definitely wouldn't be. Maybe they need to buy a few 'do not disturb' signs? :ROFLMAO:
He needs to start locking doors.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Update feels short but loved it since I was pretty much convinced there would be more conversations than lewd content even if we had that very cool moment with Skye and damn he's surprisingly triggering me. It's one of the things I like the most with the game : making me think about others orientations and how I feel about and consider them.

Really looking forward to the next one, I do hope there's some evolution with Jasmine and Stacy despite the planned date with Natalie. Managed to cross Shauna's path a little, as long as I at least got a kiss and cuddle, it's fine :love:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What does "You make my everyday" mean?
I think there's a word or two missing there, like...
"You make my everyday special."
or...
"You make my everyday so special."

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok time for a Loco's random question of the day.

I know everyone thinks the next girl to have lewd content with be either Jasmine, Natalie or Stacy, but outside of those three which character do you think will get their first experience with the MC next?

Part of me wants to lean towards Harper, but I think that may still be a long way off. So instead I am going to go with someone we have not met yet (someone who was not seen so far) or another client of Rachael's.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020

I know everyone thinks the next girl to have lewd content with be either Jasmine, Natalie or Stacy, but outside of those three which character do you think will get their first experience with the MC next?

Part of me wants to lean towards Harper, but I think that may still be a long way off. So instead I am going to go with someone we have not met yet (someone who was not seen so far) or another client of Rachael's.
As much as I want it too, I think it’s still way ahead also for Harper (she’s just lovelier each time we cross her path and she’s the character I changed my mind about the most as I read the story instead of skipping to lewd :love:). She knows that Natalie is very interested in MC and that a date is coming, so her mother side should take the lead for now but I think she’s in conflict with this and her feelings for MC (mix of player to coach/friend/potential lover). Could be pretty interesting to follow how it will turn out.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

interesting but like you just mentioned that's a long way off...maybe one of the rainbow girls?whoever it will be it will be a welcome addition :D

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
So as somebody who only plays a new update when a whole day is completed I was "tricked" to play this update because i read that this update would be "Day8 & Day9". Well didn't really played out this way but there was quite a bit I want to talk about.

First of all: last time I played an update we ended in a cell so this cliffhanger is the first I want to talk about.

To be honest this whole situation went over quite a bit "too smooth" (at least for my taste). We won't face any consequences with law (whitch is fair since it was self-defense). So my main issue is the fact that there are no injuries which restrict our MC in playing Basketball. He got beaten with a bat, received several kicks and hits and still all he got are a few bruises? No cracked rib? His shoulder is perfectly fine? Also he beat the shit out of Ryker but his hands also are perfectly fine? Well the girls joked about him beeing Superman to only having bruises after this and to be honest he has to be :eek:.
Willabelle lays everything to our MCs feet (his own team to manage his life, new players and a new coach for the team and a new structure within the university [which is ok and not without reason but yeah like I said "too smooth"])
Also with this the Antagonists are pretty much dealt with (there might be a comeback or new ones but yeah at least not at the moment).

That beeing said let's come to the good stuff (a.k.a. Girls and Women):

Two readheaded angels: Mabel and Aubrey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last but certainly not least: Leslie

Also nice jab at Patreon with Talis monologue :D. But I have to say that the sponsors (or patreons) would give our MC even more money if there would be incest.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So as somebody who only plays a new update when a whole day is completed I was "tricked" to play this update because i read that this update would be "Day8 & Day9". Well didn't really played out this way but there was quite a bit I want to talk about.
Not sure who told you that, but day 8 was 1 update then primarily a sleeping day, and day 9 is still at the early to mid day. We all thought the update prior to this one was day 8, but it was actually the start of day 9. BD hid that fact until he let us know the MC and Cedar slept through the whole day. We usually are not sure when the days will end as some of the days are 2 parts and others are 7 parts. BD has said in the past that he will do updates that go over full days or several days, but we have not seen those yet. I give you credit for being able to hold off until a full day is released there is no way I could do that with how invested I am in this story. However if you do plan to hold off for full days in the future I would confirm the day count with one of the regulars that are also patreon members of BD here like myself, The Krypt Angel or Englen for example. We usually do a good job of providing facts about the game and won't steer you or others wrong with misleading information.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Just started playing again after the jail stuff. I still love the game but there are some small things that annoy and frustrate me. The biggest frustration for me is where I'm watching scenes like my sister asleep damn near bouncing on my dick and then another watching my "Mom's" ass as she gets up and walks away. I'm not saying it's unwanted but it's annoying when I'm being told no incest. I don't see a point in stuff like that except to be a cruel form of teasing.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019

I think either one of the rainbow girls, a Rachael client or idk, Kimmy even though I doubt heavily that's the case

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

My guess-Ruby will see MC naked for a third time before that.
We are talking for full sex here,right?
I want Jasmine,but no problems if it is Natalie or Stacy.
BTW if we are only talking for next girl,not next new girl,it should be probably Jamie.Or Shauna.
Also you can add a question for the women in the game-Harper,Veronica,Vanessa,Willabelle etc.
One question for girls and one for MILFs for more fum.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Also you can add a question for the women in the game-Harper,Veronica,Vanessa,Willabelle etc.
One question for girls and one for MILFs for more fum.
Sorry I should have worded my question as to which character. You can easily say any of them we are just guessing here anyways, as BD continues to surprise us with who is next in line.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
He needs to start locking doors.
How many interior doors have locks though? Bedroom doors maybe, but that's far from guaranteed; no house I've ever lived in has locks on the bedrooms. Even if their rooms do have them that doesn't help if he's boning in the media room or the dining room. :ROFLMAO:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Kimmy!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, Rachael's keeping 80% of $4000 is a lot.
He better put that in the bank and not spend it, cause he's only getting $800 out the whole deal.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
How many interior doors have locks though? Bedroom doors maybe, but that's far from guaranteed; no house I've ever lived in has locks on the bedrooms. Even if their rooms do have them that doesn't help if he's boning in the media room or the dining room. :ROFLMAO:
I lock my bedroom door..been doing that since I was really really young...don't ask me why since I have no answer

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes