King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :w.v.m v0.9.2

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
BTW I have no idea that we can play the game here.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
How many interior doors have locks though? Bedroom doors maybe, but that's far from guaranteed; no house I've ever lived in has locks on the bedrooms. Even if their rooms do have them that doesn't help if he's boning in the media room or the dining room. :ROFLMAO:
In every house I have lived in, only door that didn't lock was closet doors and outer bathroom leading to sinks. Though some of the bathrooms had locks on even that door.

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
same here but most of those can be "picked" very easily with a small flathead screwdriver so even if the MC's house had them they wouldn't stop jamie lol
Well my point wasn't about stopping a determined intruder, but to prevent accidental interruptions like when Azel entered movie theater while we are there with Jamie.

Lokiiisme

Sep 15, 2020
I had a thought about the house wear all the ladies are sporting. It is all the same and they are starting to look a bit cultish. Sitting around worshipping at the altar of MC. Not really a big deal and probably a lot easier to render that way, but it has been catching my eye in the last couple of updates.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I had a thought about the house wear all the ladies are sporting. It is all the same and they are starting to look a bit cultish. Sitting around worshipping at the altar of MC. Not really a big deal and probably a lot easier to render that way, but it has been catching my eye in the last couple of updates.
I think it's more a show of support than anything else.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
So my interpretation of this line about the pay and Rachael receiving 80% has always been that $4k is what MC is receiving for each successful client, and that Rachael is receiving $16k (80%/20%=4, $4kx4=$16k).
4k is 20% of 20k

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Speaking of Rachael. I wonder when will MC & Rachael go public about their relationship to the rest of the girls in the house? Somewhere within Week 2 (rest of Day 9 to Day 14)? Unless first we see their relationship develop into a more serious romantic/lovey-dovey one before going public. When that happens, I wonder what name will Talismah call MC after seeing him kiss Rachael, beside Daddy :LOL:.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
My interpretation was it was a straight up 4K stud fee of which originally MC got 800, regardless, after Jamie got involved, as my screenshot showed she increased the MC % to 25%, so no matter what Rachel in now no longer getting 80% of of what is paid!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes